How to check your gig is in which page of search?

powergraphy

Hi guys,

I put my first gig few days back and wanted to check where is my gig in search result.
I searched it from my gig description. Then I found it is in the first place of the result. Does this mean it is in ithe first page?

Hope you guys can help me. Here in below result first one is mind. does it mean my gig is in first page?

image.thumb.jpg.503a613ead500152746f0d38c31bb201.jpg
image1161×744 239 KB

Powergraphy

shorty; no it doesn’t mean its on the first page.

since you have put your exact description in the search bar, it will only show you gigs with that certain description, and that’s why you are on top. when buyers want a presentation they won’t write all that, they will just write "business Presentation’ or ‘academic presentation’ in that case all the gigs that have that title wills how up, yours too but most likely not on the first page if you don’t have any reviews/ orders.

Heres what showed up when i searched up what a regular buyer would search;
unknown.png.482404b33f4f3f03c19d2cba469e95e0.png

shorty; no it doesn’t mean its on the first page.

since you have put your exact description in the search bar, it will only show you gigs with that certain description, and that’s why you are on top. when buyers want a presentation they won’t write all that, they will just write "business Presentation’ or ‘academic presentation’ in that case all the gigs that have that title wills how up, yours too but most likely not on the first page if you don’t have any reviews/ orders.

Heres what showed up when i searched up what a regular buyer would search;

🙂

Besides what @talaaaa told you, your gig will appear in a different spot every time you search for it. You can see that by this thread where my Forum Friends looked for a gig of our friend.

For some reason when I’m logged in to my Fiverr account I can’t see my gigs in search or in the categories they are supposed to be in anywhere. Here’s the weird part, when I log out and then look for my gigs they are where they should be. Is anyone else having a problem like this or is it just me being played by the Fiverr gods yet again? It appears as it should on the mobile site and app even when I’m logged in on them. Checked it out on different browsers and on my laptop. It’s the same thin…

Besides what @talaaaa told you, your gig will appear in a different spot every time you search for it. You can see that by this thread where my Forum Friends looked for a gig of our friend.

For some reason when I’m logged in to my Fiverr account I can’t see my gigs in search or in the categories they are supposed to be in anywhere. Here’s the weird part, when I log out and then look for my gigs they are where they should be. Is anyone else having a problem like this or is it just me being played by the Fiverr gods yet again? It appears as it should on the mobile site and app even when I’m logged in on them. Checked it out on different browsers and on my laptop. It’s the same thin…

I will go through it… Thankx a lot. 🙂

Archived