Fiverr Community Forum

How to choose seller?

I want a website for guest posting with domain hosting. the website should be like this
Any suggestions ?? because there are many sellers on the website, how to choose the right one?

Mod Note: Link removed.

3 Likes

you can search on fiverr search bar what you want

1 Like

yeah, but there are many sellers, should I see their reviews or sales numbers? i am new here.

1 Like

when you will search what you want then you will get lots of seller ,you can choose to see their past review ,or you can contact with them directly and then you will tell your requirement

2 Likes

Sadly, you should be looking through the millions of freelancers here on Fiverr and exploring their profiles and Gigs.

It won’t be easy and there’s no guarantee you’ll find the right person for the job on your first attempt.

However, that being said, there are some very highly-qualified freelancers here on Fiverr as well.

Just remember that Gig price may help you to determine the difference.

For example, someone who says they can do the job for you and charges $5 to $25 is going to give you exactly your money’s worth.

Good luck.

3 Likes

and also you can publish a request with your requirement from "post a request " section on fiverr home page .

1 Like

Thank you for suggestions.

2 Likes

you are most welcome :blush:

Read though some of the threads here: Tips for Buyers - Fiverr Community Forum

Even if one isn’t specifically about the service you want, I’m sure you’ll get ideas about what you need to include in your brief.

1 Like