Fiverr Community Forum

How to complain a seller for coping my gig images

Hello everyone,
One seller copied my gig image as it is and the content too. I contact the seller and asked him/her to make changes in gig image but as expected my request is denied and on the top of that also saying that I copied his/her gig image, OMG limit of shamelessness. I wonder that how unprofessional some people are.
Please tell me how to complain this seller as I tried earlier but I could not understand in which category should I file the complaint.
Mygig1 !othergig

4 Likes

either you can text customer support with attaching that sellers screenshot and your gig screenshots and explaining clearly also u can flag that post mentioning property rights

1 Like

Flag it from within the gig page itself. You’ll have the opportunity to reference your own gig as proof.

4 Likes

Thank you for the help I appreciate that. I have filed the complaint, waiting for the CS’ action.

Usually those gigs are automatically removed from fiverr system. If not report this gig

1 Like

Hello again,
CS took the intervene and copied gig has been removed. I really appreciate this.

1 Like

If he copies your gigs in fully, Fiber will automatically disable the gigs and his account. or you generate a complain in CS.

In my case I filed the complaint because I think there is so much rush in my niche.

I have the same issue right now. Some person fully copies my gig description, and uses my gig photos. Do you have any updates about your situation? Did CS solved the problem?

Yes CS solved the problem. And they might solve yours TOO!

1 Like

Its one kind Crime, I think so, please Make a Complain to fiverr Support ASAP

1 Like