Fiverr Forum

How to configure a gig to have longer time for longer orders

Hi, I have a question. I am both a writer and a VO artist…since I reached Level 2 my orders have been happy to get longer and more complex orders In both categories. I have had gigs that would take longer than 3 days for me to complete (an e-book and a long powerpoint) but they didn’t involve extras I offer - just length. I have had to contract with people in advance to accept a final product that will not be the final product in order to meet the 3-day fiverr time guidelines and then wait for the real deliverable later at a time agreed upon. I can see where misunderstandings could occur and be messy, and I’d rather have the gig adjust for extra time in the original order.

Anyone have a solution (to the kind of problem you love to have such that multiples of an order could come automatically with multiples of time?

Thanks,

Gerry

Yikes! RED FACE. Didn’t edit and I have cut and paste errors the first sentence of in my post above…

Should say…since I have reached level 2, happily my orders have been getting longer and more complex in both categories.