Fiverr Forum

How to connect into linkedIn fiverr sellers group?

Hello,

I sent a request to join fiverr sellers group linkedin. then I got an email saying send the fiverr user name. but I can not reply that link. so how can I do that ? I hope that most of you are already members of linkedin group.

thank you

I thought you had to be a level 1 seller in order to join the Fiverr sellers group on Linkedin. At least I got an invitation from Fiverr to join that group when I became a Level 1 seller.

Isn’t there a way to answer the message through the Linkedin messaging system?

I thought you had to be a level 1 seller in order to join the Fiverr sellers group on Linkedin. At least I got an invitation from Fiverr to join that group when I became a Level 1 seller.

Isn’t there a way to answer the message through the Linkedin messaging system?

yeah,

I found a messaging method.

thank you very much for the instruction.

I could join the group. Thank you very much for all of your opinions. :slight_smile:

Hello,

I am also not being able to join fiverr sellers group, Please help!!!

I’ve been waiting a week to get in, but nothing yet. Is Natalie still involved, or is there someone else? I’m wanting to offer my Linkedin services inside of Linkedin, and I’m wishing to learn from others so I don’t burn myself there.

I joined as well. No problem.

https://www.fiverr.com/ellen_mejia/post-16x-genuine-honest-reviews-with-16-gplus?funnel=0f42c878-a8be-4742-9581-5e9d0fa47450