How to...: connect Paypal to your account, withdrawl your funds, and about Fiverr Revenue card

thecreativeguys

We’ve seen numerous posts asking how to connect paypal to my fiverr account as well as how to withdrawl funds.

Simply follow these instructions and you can master it in minutes…

On your dashboard there is a button that reads “SALES”

• Sales

On the right side of the page there are many buttons, clik on Revenues

– Revenue

Now you have a list of all your funds in your account. You must have cleared funds (available funds) to withdraw miney from your fiverr account.

You should see a paypal button next to “withdraw”

— Withdraw

The Paypal bytton must not be faded (if it’s faded it’s becuase you don’t have any available funds yet to withdraw.)

---- Paypal button

Once you click on the button you’ll get a page with the text: “Configure your Paypal account”

0e6e5679a8c776978911d1b7813ea2.png.1707dffe92af3938eb13744aceda796f.png

Fiverr Revenue card

Get your revenues on our super hot plastic!

Supported through Payoneer and powered by MasterCard, the Fiverr Revenue Card brings your revenues to the palm of your hand, anywhere you go.

http://forum.fiverr.com/uploads/thumbnails/FileUpload/90/1bea628b65dc79cc8f6a1ab72ce089.png

1bea628b65dc79cc8f6a1ab72ce089.png.7c1ab758bc37dadde709069b2bd38cae.png

Best of luck

🙂 Joe

The Creative Guys | 2014

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Reply to @kjblynx: I can understand…

Well it’s not for discussion yet I don’t think fiverr wants to handle every single bug issue. Having it posted would just make things easier on both sides.

On the other hand (the support area page) it should have the posts in the forums as an actual page, many posts are just similar to existing ones…

Look, I have spoken to one of the forums sheriffs who quit based on that there were to many of the same posts being posted.

🙂 Joe

Archived