How to convince my buyer very easily?

hridayshaha

Yes!

As a buyer, what most convinces me to work with a seller is stellar communication skills, clear pricing, and a decently fast response. If they don’t have these things, it’s not likely I’ll work with them.

When answering buyer requests, avoid using “Sir,” “dear,” “ma’am,” “Respected client/buyer,” etc. Just say, “Hello!” Answer the request with clear, grammatically correct English, and make sure you address what the client is asking for. It’s also not bad to include your rates for what the buyer wants. Samples aren’t a must, but they will definitely put you ahead.

EX:

“25k romance book. Someone detailed. Budget: $500. 30 days”
Hello! I’d love to ghostwrite your romance book. I currently charge $0.04/word and also offer book blurb and ebook formatting services. Being a poet and prosist, I’m sure I can bring a crisp level of detail to your novel. Find my samples below, and message me with any questions you have (also welcome to order straight through this offer).

SAMPLES: http://graphtersawyerprosesamples.tumblr.com/

To be more concise, here are my main tips:

• Use proper English
  • Don’t refer to the buyer by any name besides their username unless they instruct you otherwise
  • Make sure your pricing is clear
  • Have samples readily available for prospective buyers

Yes!

As a buyer, what most convinces me to work with a seller is stellar communication skills, clear pricing, and a decently fast response. If they don’t have these things, it’s not likely I’ll work with them.

When answering buyer requests, avoid using “Sir,” “dear,” “ma’am,” “Respected client/buyer,” etc. Just say, “Hello!” Answer the request with clear, grammatically correct English, and make sure you address what the client is asking for. It’s also not bad to include your rates for what the buyer wants. Samples aren’t a must, but they will definitely put you ahead.

EX:

Hello! I’d love to ghostwrite your romance book. I currently charge $0.04/word and also offer book blurb and ebook formatting services. Being a poet and prosist, I’m sure I can bring a crisp level of detail to your novel. Find my samples below, and message me with any questions you have (also welcome to order straight through this offer).

• Use proper English
  • Don’t refer to the buyer by any name besides their username unless they instruct you otherwise

The content was very helpful to me.

Politeness, good and clear communication, great reviews, good pricing, but mostly, offering a great service with a great portfolio to back that up.

If you have all these things it’s easy to get orders

How to add portfolio in buyer request? I have completed just 2 orders

How to add portfolio in buyer request? I have completed just 2 orders

Use one of the Fiverr approved links I’ll provide below to create a portfolio and copy/paste that link into your offers.

ammyy.com

blogspot.com

dafont.com

dailymotion.com

flickr.com

mixcloud.com

reverbnation.com

soundcloud.com

teamviewer.com

tumblr.com

vimeo.com

wetransfer.com

wikipedia.org

wordcounter.net

youtube.com

Use one of the Fiverr approved links I’ll provide below to create a portfolio and copy/paste that link into your offers.

ammyy.com

blogspot.com

dafont.com

dailymotion.com

flickr.com

mixcloud.com

reverbnation.com

soundcloud.com

teamviewer.com

tumblr.com

vimeo.com

wetransfer.com

wikipedia.org

wordcounter.net

youtube.com

Can we use previous work in portfolio without asking the buyer whose project is completed to impress the buyer whom request is posted?

No. You have to ask the previous buyer if they didn’t release the work to a live portfolio when giving a review.

ok. Can I ask now previous buyers to release the work in live portfolio?

OR

From now onwards, when I complete the order, I request the buyer to add this work in live portfolio?

ok. Can I ask now previous buyers to release the work in live portfolio?

OR

From now onwards, when I complete the order, I request the buyer to add this work in live portfolio?

Don’t ask the buyer if they already get the option. If they opted to leave the work out, that’s a no. They can’t release things to the portfolio if they already haven’t. Don’t contact anyone who has declined to include the work you did for them and don’t ask people to if you have a live portfolio option.

Don’t ask the buyer if they already get the option. If they opted to leave the work out, that’s a no. They can’t release things to the portfolio if they already haven’t. Don’t contact anyone who has declined to include the work you did for them and don’t ask people to if you have a live portfolio option.

When I got Live portfolio option then?

When I got Live portfolio option then?

I don’t know what this means. You should go take the free seller course on Fiverr Learn. There’s a lot you don’t know, and it’s not really anyone’s job to teach it to you. That and Fiverr’s seller academy should answer all of your questions.

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr
1782715786_LUoAuigOTiOhYimMa2dB_Freelancing20online20course20780x440-min.jpg.122107e58d706c861eb4e178cdc4e843.jpg

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

I don’t know what this means. You should go take the free seller course on Fiverr Learn. There’s a lot you don’t know, and it’s not really anyone’s job to teach it to you. That and Fiverr’s seller academy should answer all of your questions.

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr
d599f4543696eb68e2a610e69211d0fb6f4b4ccf.jpeg

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

OK, Thanx for suggestions.

Yes!

EX:

• Use proper English

Thank you for your support. 🙂

Thank you for your huge support. It will be helps me a lot. 🙂

There is no shortcut to convincing. The more talented you are the easier it gets. Always keep a portfolio of work. It works as a proof. When your words are backed by work convincing becomes easier.

In addition to that be patient and polite. Communicate with due courtesy.

And don’t be too pushy. When they feel you are desperate, there is more chance that they will go for someone confident.

Hope this helps!

There is no shortcut to convincing. The more talented you are the easier it gets. Always keep a portfolio of work. It works as a proof. When your words are backed by work convincing becomes easier.

In addition to that be patient and polite. Communicate with due courtesy.

And don’t be too pushy. When they feel you are desperate, there is more chance that they will go for someone confident.

Hope this helps!

Thank you brother for your advice 😍

• 1 month later...

ammyy.com

blogspot.com

dafont.com

dailymotion.com

flickr.com

mixcloud.com

reverbnation.com

soundcloud.com

teamviewer.com

tumblr.com

vimeo.com

wetransfer.com

wikipedia.org

wordcounter.net

youtube.com

Thanks for the worthy share :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yes!

EX:

• Use proper English

Really helpful tips. Thanks a lot.

Archived