How to convince returning buyer?

nidaaamir

If a client wishes to hire you, they will. You are not supposed to contact buyers asking them to buy from you. Doing so could get your messages marked as spam, and that could result in warnings from Fiverr, or deactivation of your account.

If a client wishes to hire you, they will. You are not supposed to contact buyers asking them to buy from you. Doing so could get your messages marked as spam, and that could result in warnings from Fiverr, or deactivation of your account.

I think my query was not clear above, one of my old buyers want to work on low price as before, whereas I have increased my charges now. He is insisting to pay less. How should I convince him? Hope its clear now

Well, you can’t convince him if he really doesn’t want to pay more, but you can tell him that lowering the price just for him would be unfair and unprofessional to all of your regular buyers who have paid the full price, and that, if he decides to choose someone else because of it, you’ll understand.

I think my query was not clear above, one of my old buyers want to work on low price as before, whereas I have increased my charges now. He is insisting to pay less. How should I convince him? Hope its clear now

Don’t try to convince him of anything. Just say that you felt you needed to increase your prices and will keep them the way they are.

If he says he thinks it’s too much then you can tell him that there are many fine sellers on fiverr who have prices within his budget.

If you try to talk him into paying the new higher price you will just look like a desperate amateur. Do not humiliate yourself.

Archived