How to correctly answer a buyer's request?

Guest mr_pix

Good day to all of you who fiverr forum. I have a problem. I think this question is common to everyone.

The problem is

“How to correctly write a buyer request?”

1. It Must be interesting little?
  2. Should be short? Should Be Long?
  3. Should include many things? Should only include the essentials?

bout this matter, You have ideas And experiences share with us.
Thanks,

Good day to all of you who fiverr forum. I have a problem. I think this question is common to everyone.

The problem is

Thanks,

“How to correctly answer a buyer’s request?”

If you type “write buyer request” in the search bar above you will find several posts on how to write an effective reply to a Buyer Request which may be helpful to you.

The problem is

Thanks,

Should be short? Should Be Long?

It’s a hard thing to say, really. I have had many buyer tell me that they love when someone sends them a short and crisp buyer request offer.

There are also other buyers who say that they would rather prefer a really long buyer request offer so that they know what they’re getting into; they want to have a feel for the seller’s personality… and that makes it easier fo them to hone in on a seller of their liking.

If you type “write buyer request” in the search bar above you will find several posts on how to write an effective reply to a Buyer Request which may be helpful to you.

Thank you so much lloydsolutions

Thank you very much,

Thank you so much lloydsolutions

Best not to address others as bro, dear, sister, mate, buddy, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

Definitely not to be used when replying to Buyer Requests!

Edit: See you have now removed “bro” from your reply to me. Just to put this post in context!

These things aren’t really significant factors in the success of a Buyer Request response.

It’s more about how well you can prove that you can solve the client’s problem and how well you demonstrate that you understand the client’s problem. It’s all about tailoring to the client and their audience, as well as proving credibility and rapport. Never, ever be generic in a buyer response request.

It’s also important to write English properly and make it clear that you communicate well. If a buyer is unsure if you will fully understand them and suspect you may misinterpret things, they won’t buy from you.

Archived