I collected some tips to help you create as professional gigs as you can, and also get more sales with them. I hope, it will help you.
- Make a deep search on fiverr about services people are really looking for. Check the Top Rated Sellers’ gigs to see some example, how looks like a perfect gig.
- Think about your skills. Find out, what could you do really well.
- Find a catchy and short gig title.
- Make sure, you are using your own pictures and videos.
- Write as long description, as available (use all of 1200 characters, if needed). Describe all details, people have to know about your service.
- Offer free extra services for first 10-20 buyers to get your first sales easily.
- Use your keywords in gig description.
- Deliver exactly that you promised. And if somebody don’t like your work, correct your mistakes or offer a refund. Don’t let buyers to leave a bad review on your gig.
I think, these tips will be helpful for new sellers, but it could be useful for anyone, who want to boost sales, or correct their gigs.
Please leave a feedback.