How To Create A Custom Gig Request

Did some reading in forums to get answer and got somewhat confused.

Previous buyer msg’d me for gig involving the files for his gig that I completed last week. We had agreed that I would keep the files since he may add me to other projects.

In the msg window is a link to create an offer. Is this what I use to complete his custom gig?

Thanks!

UPDATE: Gig completed.

I just created my custom order using that link in the msg. I spelled out all of the requirements that we agreed upon. Waiting for him to accept so that I can deliver by 6pm EST today, which we also agreed to.

Thanks to all who read my post and wanted to help.😃

Congratulations on writing the custom offer. 🙂 Be careful to complete the work through the order page using the “deliver now” button or you will not get paid. :wink:

Thank you. I did.🙂 Didn’t go back to msg inbox once buyer accepted offer.

Love your TIP GIG! Cleverly-written. Glad that is allowed here, and I may consider it once I’ve completed more gigs. Very cute drawings of you on your gigs. Did you do them?

Thank you. I did.🙂 Didn’t go back to msg inbox once buyer accepted offer.

Love your TIP GIG! Cleverly-written. Glad that is allowed here, and I may consider it once I’ve completed more gigs. Very cute drawings of you on your gigs. Did you do them?

No, I did not draw my gig photos. My friend @zeus777 drew them. She did 2 originally and gave me permission to “color” my sweater so each gig picture looks different. She has created a Christmas, blue snowflake, flowered, and patriotic sweater for me. I intend to have her create more tops for other holidays. 😀

No, I did not draw my gig photos. My friend @zeus777 drew them. She did 2 originally and gave me permission to “color” my sweater so each gig picture looks different. She has created a Christmas, blue snowflake, flowered, and patriotic sweater for me. I intend to have her create more tops for other holidays. 😀

Hmmm…maybe a Halloween sweater (OK, it’s a bit early, I know, hehehe) might

be fun…?? 😉

Archived