How to create an online portfolio for my Gigs

dawudsky

Hi Guys,

What is the best platform or free website to create a portfolio for my Graphics design Gig. Also, I’m looking for a free video software which can be used to add videos to my Gigs.

Thanks,

Dawudsky.

best platform or free website to create a portfolio for my Graphics design Gig

Behance and Dribbble will do.

Behance will let you showcase your portfolio. All you need to do is sign-up and publish your portfolios. Dribbble is similar with behance, but the only difference is you couldn’t post/publish your portfolios if you haven’t drafted.

I’ve been using those twos and find them work so good.

But please keep in mind that you should not have communication with your buyer outside Fiverr’s platform 😃

Behance will let you showcase your portfolio. All you need to do is sign-up and publish your portfolios. Dribbble is similar with behance, but the only difference is you couldn’t post/publish your portfolios if you haven’t drafted.

But please keep in mind that you should not have communication with your buyer outside Fiverr’s platform 😃

These are not on the approved list.

These are not on the approved list.

I’m suggesting those twos and i don’t say anything about using them on gig description. All i am saying is you could use Behance and Dribbble to showcase your portfolios and redirect them to your gig page, not the opposite by embedding either one into gig description and violate the ToS 😃

• 3 weeks later...

Helpful suggestion . I will also start using those platforms to keep my portfolio collected. Thank you

Right and flicker is good as well.

Archived