How To Create Awesome Fiverr GIG

shaoiebz

The basics are here: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/viewing-gig-statistics

And there’s some useful information about interpreting the data here:

Guys, I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again… Impressions are NOT a good way to determine the success of your gig. We all know by now that there is a Fiverr bug that has erased the impressions listed for your gigs (yes, Fiverr knows about it, and is working on it). Please be patient, and please stop complaining about it. Stop responding as if the sky is falling, or the world has come to an end. Impressions say very little about the success of your gig. In fact, when it comes to success, …

do research more and take time to make an awesome gig.

I AM NOT GETTING ORDERS…

i changed Title and url is old…

should i delete complete gig, am i hurting my gig for old impressions

if there is any tutorial for fiverr , plz let me know

The basics are here: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/viewing-gig-statistics

And there’s some useful information about interpreting the data here:

Guys, I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again… Impressions are NOT a good way to determine the success of your gig. We all know by now that there is a Fiverr bug that has erased the impressions listed for your gigs (yes, Fiverr knows about it, and is working on it). Please be patient, and please stop complaining about it. Stop responding as if the sky is falling, or the world has come to an end. Impressions say very little about the success of your gig. In fact, when it comes to success, …

I created Gig, then i found that is not worthy and conveying my proper Service to my clients.

I changed The [ Title ] my question is do it effect my ranking on fiver to Gain Position or Gain Position cuz [ url ] of the gig is same.

should i Delete that GIG and and Crate that again…

I AM NOT GETTING ORDERS…

i changed Title and url is old…

should i delete complete gig, am i hurting my gig for old impressions

if there is any tutorial for fiverr , plz let me know

To the best of my knowledge, no, there is no tutorial for Fiverr. Fiverr is too big for a tutorial to cover everything. This is why the articles provided by Fiverr and the guides here on the forum created by experienced and/or vastly knowledgeable users are important to thoroughly read.

As for your question on the URL, I don’t know for sure, but no, to the best of my knowledge, it doesn’t affect level or rank. HOWEVER: consensus on the forum leans on the side that, yes, URL does affect the search results.

Archived