Fiverr Forum

How to Create Your USP

Over the past few years, I’ve been creating landing pages for clients all over the world.

I’ve tried to work with each one to understand what is unique about their product or service and make sure that is communicated on the page I create.

Too often, the client has no idea how they are different, unique or better than their competition - or, what is most important in the eyes of the customer.

In some cases, I was able to convince the client to modify their product in order to create a difference. It required only a little effort and added virtually no cost to the product. But, the effect was to put them in a leadership position.

If you’re selling a product or service, you need a well-crafted USP. (Unique Selling Proposition)

Based on the process I’ve gone through with several clients, I’ve created this gig with 3 levels, Basic-Standard and Premium. The Basic is a totally DIY approach.

I’ve marked the price down to $5 for the remainder of Feb.

If you want to learn how to differentiate your product or service from all the others, check it out.

WARNING: This is not a 5-minute exercise. It requires the buyer to do some research, analysis and introspection and maybe even be open to changing the way they sell their product.

https://www.fiverr.com/edsthread/guide-you-through-the-discovery-of-your-usp