How to deal with harassment on fiverr

eluard

I just received this in my inbox, how do I deal with this and how do I report it on fiverr?

hello wonderful , how are you doing and the rest of your family ? anyway am here looking for friendship and relationship , so nice to meet you and hope we can be better in future , how is the weather over there and your parent ?

I just received this in my inbox, how do I deal with this and how do I report it on fiverr?

hello wonderful , how are you doing and the rest of your family ? anyway am here looking for friendship and relationship , so nice to meet you and hope we can be better in future , how is the weather over there and your parent ?

hello wonderful , how are you doing and the rest of your family ? anyway am here looking for friendship and relationship , so nice to meet you and hope we can be better in future , how is the weather over there and your parent ? - See more at: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/14817/how-to-deal-with-harassment-on-fiverr#sthash.YdZ8V3v7.dpuf

Archived