Fiverr Community Forum

How to deal with many sales and peoples

Hi, Guys
I am a new seller and started getting too may sales. I have five orders but continuously people are asking for new services. I don’t want to say no to them and make me out of office as a new seller as it will affect my position. Can anyone help me with how to deal with buyers at this moment?

Hey umerfarooq322!

Try raising your prices! That will slow it down a little bit, and get you more money :money_mouth_face: Or you can also accept the orders, but set a delivery date that is a bit extended to give you time to work on other orders as well.

1 Like

Thanks for your nice suggestion but raising price as a newbie would be effective even now I am charging $30-20 or one as i create videos

Don’t ever worry about charging more. I am also a no level seller video editor, and I charge a minimum of $100 per video and have received 29 total orders (granted, about 3/4 of them were sub $100 sales because I was just trying to get some reviews)

Fiverr grossly undervalues video editing. If you provide quality work and truly care about the craft, I’d suggest raising prices :slight_smile:

2 Likes