How to Deal with Scam on Fiverr?

jeremyjerry

How exactly you’ve been scammed?

I contacted this New seller for an App and Source code, and minutes after payment he sent me a file filled with Junk files in it with no App… He keeps sending the same thing over and over again. And now he’s demanding for extra payment that he has done what i actually first ordered… Isn’t that ridiculous? Contacted Fiverr with no response. I may end up doing a documentary about my experience, just watched videos on YouTube of people explaining how they’ve been scammed on Fiverr.

I contacted this New seller for an App and Source code, and minutes after payment he sent me a file filled with Junk files in it with no App… He keeps sending the same thing over and over again. And now he’s demanding for extra payment that he has done what i actually first ordered… Isn’t that ridiculous? Contacted Fiverr with no response. I may end up doing a documentary about my experience, just watched videos on YouTube of people explaining how they’ve been scammed on Fiverr.

Contacted Fiverr with no response

How long ago did you contact them? It takes then 24-48 hours usually to respond

You can also see an average response time in the email that they sent to you after you submitted your ticket

They will cancel your order as your seller violated TOS.

Contact with customer Support

@afzaldesigner78 seriously please stop commenting just to comment something, I saw you even giving misleading information on other posts. He clearly stated that he already contacted support.

It’s better to read carefully before commenting and see sure that what you are suggesting wasn’t already said and your advice wouldn’t harm other people.

Whoever flagged it: it doesn’t violate any rules. If you believe it does you can write which one exactly you believe it does.

• 6 months later...

I got scammed for 70$ now the person has blocked me from messages and it’s been 10 days i put a report in to Fiver support and not heard nothing i am now using someone else to do my gigs but i want a refund so i can pay for more gigs.Thanks to him i won’t use anybody not level 2 anymore . The customer support here is very bad they are not on the customers side to help. And it also affects genuine workers because i will post over social media that watch out for scammers and you have rubbish support as a customer.

Contacted Fiverr with no response

How long ago did you contact them? It takes then 24-48 hours usually to respond

You can also see an average response time in the email that they sent to you after you submitted your ticket

They will cancel your order as your seller violated TOS.

I got scammed for 70$ now the person has blocked me from messages and it’s been 10 days i put a report in to Fiver support and not heard nothing i am now using someone else to do my gigs but i want a refund so i can pay for more gigs.Thanks to him i won’t use anybody not level 2 anymore . The customer support here is very bad they are not on the customers side to help. And it also affects genuine workers because i will post over social media that watch out for scammers and you have rubbish support as a customer.

i will post over social media that watch out for scammers and you have rubbish support as a customer.

I’m sorry but I’m not sure why are you tagging me in the message :thinking: I’m not fiverr staff and have nothing to do with your situation or way to help you.

We can not possibly know what happened between you and your seller and who’s right and who’s wrong. Only fiverr CS can look into that matter. Unfortunately they do take a long time to respond nowadays.

i will post over social media that watch out for scammers and you have rubbish support as a customer.

I’m sorry but I’m not sure why are you tagging me in the message :thinking: I’m not fiverr staff and have nothing to do with your situation or way to help you.

We can not possibly know what happened between you and your seller and who’s right and who’s wrong. Only fiverr CS can look into that matter. Unfortunately they do take a long time to respond nowadays.

Sorry Maria i just came on here and saw you helping i thought you was staff Lol , There dosent seem to be any help for customers ,only sellers here NOT GOOD eh without keeping scam gigs and people off .

Archived