How to delete an account

asanda808

Question

I created an Account a while ago and I don’t remember my login details and I never used it. So now I created a New Account, is there any way I can delete the old 1? Is it going to be a problem having 2 accounts and 1 is not active?

I want to do things the correct way.

Asanda

2 answers to this question

I created an Account a while ago and I don’t remember my login details and I never used it. So now I created a New Account, is there any way I can delete the old 1? Is it going to be a problem having 2 accounts and 1 is not active?

Asanda

Is it going to be a problem having 2 accounts

Yes, creating another account without deleting your already existing/old account will get you in trouble with Fiverr staff.

So now I created a New Account

If you wanted to do things the correct way, you shouldn’t have created the new account. You have already violated Fiverr’s ToS by doing that. :roll_eyes:

In any case, you can contact Fiverr’s Customer Support to get your old account deleted.

Is it going to be a problem having 2 accounts

Yes, creating another account without deleting your already existing/old account will get you in trouble with Fiverr staff.

So now I created a New Account

If you wanted to do things the correct way, you shouldn’t have created the new account. You have already violated Fiverr’s ToS by doing that. :roll_eyes:

In any case, you can contact Fiverr’s Customer Support to get your old account deleted.

Thanks a lot Hanshuber16

Archived