How to delete my account?

meritio

Question

15 answers to this question

Hello,

I am not sure about deleting account but you can “DEACTIVATE” your account from ‘settings’ then go to “Account Actions”.

There you will find an option “Deactivate Account”.

I hope this will surely help you. Unfortunately, I am not getting why you want to delete your account!

Fiverr is a good Marketplace to earn and for getting jobs done easily.

Thank you

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

This post is about 6 years old .Do not reply of that kind of old post …

Actually, there is no direct Account deletion option in Fiverr

And there is a option for deleting account .Go to the account settings .You will see the option there …

You can check this post also .

It is really recommended that you just let your account sit dormant instead since this actual CANNOT ever be reversed. If you have gigs, you can pause or delete them and just let the account sit. Eventually Fiverr might delete the account if you are inactive, but many people reconsider after closing a Fiverr account. If you do want to Delete Your Account, though, you can find it under your Proflie > Settings in this area: image.png.b28c0a4376b6ea7dd8a790187462a25c.pngYou cannot reactivate your account after doing this, though t…

This post is about 6 years old .Do not reply of that kind of old post …

Actually, there is no direct Account deletion option in Fiverr

And there is a option for deleting account .Go to the account settings .You will see the option there …

You can check this post also .

It is really recommended that you just let your account sit dormant instead since this actual CANNOT ever be reversed. If you have gigs, you can pause or delete them and just let the account sit. Eventually Fiverr might delete the account if you are inactive, but many people reconsider after closing a Fiverr account. If you do want to Delete Your Account, though, you can find it under your Proflie > Settings in this area: [image]You cannot reactivate your account after doing this, though t…

I am not finding the delete option. Will you please let me know how I can find it?

I am not finding the delete option. Will you please let me know how I can find it?

At first go to the account settings > account deactivation>choose the reason >deactivate.

May be you will say that it is not delete option ,it is deactivate option … If you deactivate your fiverr account ,you can not reactivate again… So it is the delete option …

Screenshot_65.thumb.png.f0843c9f099804018153442cc8ac7392.png

It’s deactivation,man. Not direct delete. That’s what I have said there. I suggest you first read my full reply and then respond. And, just don’t act that smart if you are actually not.

May be you haven’t read my comment … I knew that you will said this… For that I have already mentioned.

just don’t act that smart if you are actually not

😆

May be you haven’t read my comment … I knew that you will said this… For that I have already mentioned.

just don’t act that smart if you are actually not

😆

You can reactivate the deactivated account by contacting with the Fiverr Support Team.

But if you delete it once, you cannot reactivate your account ever.

And here I see that you lack knowledge on this topic. Then why are you interfering here?

That’s why I have provided the video link that describes all about it.

You can reactivate the deactivated account by contacting with the Fiverr Support Team.

And here I see that you lack knowledge on this topic. Then why are you interfering here?

Oh sorry … Then My mistake …😂

Have a nice day !

check it

It is really recommended that you just let your account sit dormant instead since this actual CANNOT ever be reversed. If you have gigs, you can pause or delete them and just let the account sit. Eventually Fiverr might delete the account if you are inactive, but many people reconsider after closing a Fiverr account. If you do want to Delete Your Account, though, you can find it under your Proflie > Settings in this area: image.png.e027d77fa22ed2745fedeb86d5f7acae.pngYou cannot reactivate your account after doing this, though t…

You may be right about the fact that account deactivation is not the same as account deletion. However, there are two things I would like to point out:

• As has already been mentioned by @jhakz1234, this is a 5-year-old post. Forum moderators frown upon resurrection of very old posts from the grave. 🥀

• Even if your intention was not to self-advertise, you’re not allowed to post external links to your own video, website, blog, etc.

Taken from the forum’s rules/guidelines:

You may post links that are relevant to the discussions as long as they are not links to your own website, blog or otherwise violate ToS or these rules.

I’m glad that you edited your previous post to remove the link that you’d posted earlier. 🙂 Thanks.

Actually, I was looking for the deletion option but not getting any option anywhere and no specific suggestion anywhere, even in this forum.
And after I learn the whole process, I thought it may be useful to some other people who are looking for the answer of the same question. And just for that I created this video to make the information available. And then what happened? I have just got flagged here. The thing is you are not supporting anyone but if anyone comes forward with the assistance you are trying to set him back.
This forum is of no use. Now I see this place is not for me. Good bye.

Actually, I was looking for the deletion option but not getting any option anywhere and no specific suggestion anywhere, even in this forum.

And after I learn the whole process, I thought it may be useful to some other people who are looking for the answer of the same question. And just for that I created this video to make the information available. And then what happened? I have just got flagged here. The thing is you are not supporting anyone but if anyone comes forward with the assistance you are trying to set him back.

This forum is of no use. Now I see this place is not for me. Good bye.

Kindly do not leave forum … 🙏 . I know this is not true "You have created youtube video then you came on forum and search about account deletion.Replied on 5 years old post and shared your video link for marketing ". I know that you can help others …Do not misunderstand us …

Kindly do not leave forum … 🙏 . I know this is not true "You have created youtube video then you came on forum and search about account deletion.Replied on 5 years old post and shared your video link for marketing ". I know that you can help others …Do not misunderstand us …

Of course not. I am going to leave Fiverr as there is no scope for the new sellers. And as a part of my leaving procedure, I was looking for some information on the deletion process. And that’s it.

Of course not. I am going to leave Fiverr as there is no scope for the new sellers. And as a part of my leaving procedure, I was looking for some information on the deletion process. And that’s it.

Yeah … I have also said that … And I have seen that it was your first comment in forum … New sellers come here ,introduce themselves or ask for some tips/information .But you came on forum and search about account deletion and shared your link to help others .I really liked it .You can still help other sellers …And As I already mentioned .May be you are misunderstanding us …If you read forum rules then it would not be happened …However thanks for trying to help us …

Archived