How to delete preview photo from profile?

mariasereti

Hello Fiverr. I need help with something. In my profile there are my 3 photos that i upload and also some preview photos from some orders that i have completed. How can i delete these photos and keep only 3 mine? SOS

Thanks

Maria.

How can i delete these photos and keep only 3 mine?

You can’t delete them, but you can switch your portfolio off so they’re not visible.

Hi Maria, you can only fix that by editing your gig images in a way that leaves enough “white space” on the sides, then you’ll see the whole image including the space (or frames, or patterns, or graphics, or whatever “unimportant” you’d rather put there) on your desktop, and the “space” will be cut off on your phone while still showing the important part of the images.

On the plus side, “white space” (doesn’t have to be white 😉 choose any color you like but don’t put anything important (text) too close to the image edges) is a modern and popular design concept and usually better than “too crowded”.

For the best result on your phone, you’ll have to try out how much space you need to leave on top/bottom and left/right side of the images, then you should save that as a template and use it for any current and future images. Keep in mind though that people use different phones/mobile devices, so other people might not see exactly what you are seeing.

Hi Maria, you can only fix that by editing your gig images in a way that leaves enough “white space” on the sides, then you’ll see the whole image including the space (or frames, or patterns, or graphics, or whatever “unimportant” you’d rather put there) on your desktop, and the “space” will be cut off on your phone while still showing the important part of the images.

On the plus side, “white space” (doesn’t have to be white 😉 choose any color you like but don’t put anything important (text) too close to the image edges) is a modern and popular design concept and usually better than “too crowded”.

For the best result on your phone, you’ll have to try out how much space you need to leave on top/bottom and left/right side of the images, then you should save that as a template and use it for any current and future images. Keep in mind though that people use different phones/mobile devices, so other people might not see exactly what you are seeing.

Yes i am trying now this with the white space. I hope this works.

Thanks

• 8 months later...

What category do you want to select? As you don’t have a gig (hope it’s correct) on other categories you can’t change the category.

The only available category is graphic design. I have some gis in other categories but i can’t change anything in the create a badge section (name, photo etc).

Thanks

Maria S.

The only available category is graphic design. I have some gis in other categories but i can’t change anything in the create a badge section (name, photo etc).

Thanks

Maria S.

I can see all of your 5 gigs are in Graphics & Design. These are embedding your Fiverr Gig/profile, you can’t change Photo or other Titles.

Archived