How to deliver 6 times for the same order? (6 lessons)

tharinduariyas

Are these suppose to be weekly lessons? Per the ToS:

• Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Work button (located on the Order page) according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Gig.
  • The Deliver Work button may not be abused by Sellers to circumvent Order guidelines described in these Terms of Service. Using the “Deliver Work” button when an Order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that Order after review, affect the Seller’s rating and result in a warning to Seller.

So, delivery should be done all at the same time. All six lessons in the same delivery, not individually.

Are these suppose to be weekly lessons? Per the ToS:

• Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Work button (located on the Order page) according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Gig.
  • The Deliver Work button may not be abused by Sellers to circumvent Order guidelines described in these Terms of Service. Using the “Deliver Work” button when an Order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that Order after review, affect the Seller’s rating and result in a warning to Seller.

So, delivery should be done all at the same time. All six lessons in the same delivery, not individually.

I experienced something like this… I placed two files in two separate times by clicking the delivery button. But when I was looking to deliver for the same time for the same order the “deliver again” button was missing. Is there a way I can handle this? Is the only solution to deliver once all the lessons are completed at the end of the month?

I experienced something like this… I placed two files in two separate times by clicking the delivery button. But when I was looking to deliver for the same time for the same order the “deliver again” button was missing. Is there a way I can handle this? Is the only solution to deliver once all the lessons are completed at the end of the month?

But when I was looking to deliver for the same time for the same order the “deliver again” button was missing.

Sorry it should be ““But when I was looking to deliver for the third time for the same order the “deliver again” button was missing.””

(FYI, you can edit your posts to fix typos with the little pencil icon under the post itself. Also, please don’t spam, it takes time to type out a response, and forums are not like messaging systems.)

Is the only solution to deliver once all the lessons are completed at the end of the month?

This is the typical method of delivery, yes, but there are risks. It’s also why offering multiple lessons in a gig package isn’t a ideal service to offer here on Fiverr. You can do it, but the system doesn’t properly support it.

Where to find that “Milestone” option??

Milestones are currently only available if you build a custom offer through the messaging system.

. https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010560178-Working-with-Milestones

. https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010559198-Custom-Offers

Can I still use that Milestone option?

No, you cannot change an order type once it’s been placed.

Then what should I do???

This I can’t really make suggestions on without more information. What is the exact wording of the contract you made with your Buyer?

(FYI, you can edit your posts to fix typos with the little pencil icon under the post itself. Also, please don’t spam, it takes time to type out a response, and forums are not like messaging systems.)

Is the only solution to deliver once all the lessons are completed at the end of the month?

This is the typical method of delivery, yes, but there are risks. It’s also why offering multiple lessons in a gig package isn’t a ideal service to offer here on Fiverr. You can do it, but the system doesn’t properly support it.

Milestones are currently only available if you build a custom offer through the messaging system.

Then what should I do???

This I can’t really make suggestions on without more information. What is the exact wording of the contract you made with your Buyer?

What is the exact wording of the contract you made with your Buyer?

This picture tells my gig package he bought… Isn’t that satisfactory to understand what I am doing with this gig for fiverr!

Screenshot (288)|326x208 ?

1579946662_Screenshot(288).png.705e3cd280768184d82a46528a789ec0.png

Then what should I do???

You can deliver all 6 as attachments at the same time. ie. create all 6 lessons, press the deliver button, attach all 6 there, enter text in the delivery box, press the button to actually deliver.

If you try to press deliver to deliver 1 at a time then you could be in trouble for partial delivery (with maybe a warning) and after 3 days it would stop you pressing re-deliver.

You can deliver all 6 as attachments at the same time. ie. create all 6 lessons, press the deliver button, attach all 6 there, enter text in the delivery box, press the button to actually deliver.

If you try to press deliver to deliver 1 at a time then you could be in trouble for partial delivery (with maybe a warning) and after 3 days it would stop you pressing re-deliver.

Yeah. After I deliver for two consecutive times, the “deliver again” option is gone…

Then what should I do???

One of the repliers stated, it is dangerous to deliver all in one… that’s why I have a second thought of trying something else !

One of the repliers stated, it is dangerous to deliver all in one… that’s why I have a second thought of trying something else !

it is dangerous to deliver all in one

You’ve misunderstood. It’s ‘dangerous’ to offer, because you do need to deliver them all at once. You could send the lessons through messages, rather than the deliver button, so that you can control the pace, but that risks the order being canceled before the final delivery, and thus is not ideal. You could deliver them all at once, but if you’re suppose to do weekly lessons, the buyer might decided they don’t want the lessons after all, and cancel. Again, not ideal. The milestone system works to deliver the lessons one at a time, but cannot be set up as a part of a gig, meaning more work for you, and you don’t get paid until the whole order is complete. Not ideal.

Can I place a google drive link in the delivery box of an order?

. https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010639437-Delivering-an-Order

it is dangerous to deliver all in one

You’ve misunderstood. It’s ‘dangerous’ to offer, because you do need to deliver them all at once. You could send the lessons through messages, rather than the deliver button, so that you can control the pace, but that risks the order being canceled before the final delivery, and thus is not ideal. You could deliver them all at once, but if you’re suppose to do weekly lessons, the buyer might decided they don’t want the lessons after all, and cancel. Again, not ideal. The milestone system works to deliver the lessons one at a time, but cannot be set up as a part of a gig, meaning more work for you, and you don’t get paid until the whole order is complete. Not ideal.

Can I place a google drive link in the delivery box of an order?

. https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010639437-Delivering-an-Order

“If the file you are delivering is too big or you are experiencing other technical limitations, you may use alternative methods to send a file (e.g., Dropbox, etc.).” So I can send google drive links as my delivery,right?

Will I be reported for posting a link in the delivery box? Is it always safe: google drive links…?

If you can send through Fiverr, do it. If you can’t, use a dropbox.

(I would recommend including a line in the delivery like "These files will remain available for two weeks, after which they will be removed from the dropbox.🙂

they will be removed from the dropbox

what is the benefit of saying that? and please tell me about google drive, that’s what I’m using…same rules?

“If the file you are delivering is too big or you are experiencing other technical limitations, you may use alternative methods to send a file (e.g., Dropbox, etc.).” So I can send google drive links as my delivery,right?

Will I be reported for posting a link in the delivery box? Is it always safe: google drive links…?

If I understand you right, you can ask the buyer to hit the revision button. That should allow you to deliver again. 👀

It would be the best to deliver all the files in one go. In case, CS has to look at the delivery, they’ll assume only the last delivery to be final… and incomplete.

Archived