Fiverr Community Forum

How to deposit funds into buyer account?

Hello greetings Fiverr community!
Someone asked me that, how to deposit funds into buyer account to reduce order fees! While he order $5 gig, he had to pay $2 fees each time. I went to knew that, there is a funding system to reduce purchase fees. But I really don’t know how to do this! Would you like to help me out!

Regards
@oliur76

5 Likes

As far as I know, no matter which payment method you use, you will always pay the $2 fee.

2 Likes

I’ve been trying to figure out how to add funds to my account all morning! I can’t believe that Fiverr doesn’t offer this. That’s a dumb mistake on their part because I would have ordered more gigs from more artists if I could add funds to my account and avoid the fee. When buying a few gigs adds up to another gig worth of fees it’s not worth using Fiverr anymore.

3 Likes

All the details regarding fees are in the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

3 Likes

Sorry to say this but You can’t Reduce Fiverr Charge 20%
Or You can read Fiverr Full TOS and Understant More About Fiverr

1 Like

okay got it devsunny1

1 Like

If the Buyer is trying to avoid paying fees to Fiverr, I’d sever my ties with him/her as that is a sign to me that they may also try the same thing with my fees.

Fiverr provides the platform for Buyers and Sellers to connect.

They can’t do it for free and so there are fees in place.

I see it as a commission to Fiverr for allowing me access to work I would not be able to access any other way.

Your Buyer is trying to cheat the system.

3 Likes