Fiverr Forum

How to describe your request without showing anything?

I want our website to be improved!

Best thing is to show what I got… www. XXX.com!

( But I got a NOREPLY-Mail: Sorry this is against our rules !!! )

When I want a health improvement, I go personally to the doctor, show my status=Body and afterwards the doctor gives me an indivual support=offer !!!

Can anybody tell me, how this is possible with Fiverr ?
A NOREPLY-mail is an answer but no solution!

Thanks for suggestions, answers and especially solutions!

You need to be a bit more specific in your request.
Do you have a site you now want improved or did a seller deliver a site which you want improved?
If you want your present site improved, go to the main Fiverr page, search for web developers and contact them. If a seller delivered a site which was not good enough then contact the seller or if that has failed, contact customer support.

I think it’s because you placed a link to your website (I’m not sure, but this is just a guess.)
You may just want to say “I’m looking for someone to help me improve my website. Someone who is knowledgeable in x and y” Don’t put a link to your site, I think that’s what triggers the system to not accept your request.

you cannot put links into the messages, a simple way to show your site to the seller would be to give him a few screen shots, you can take screen shots by pressing the Print screen button on the keyboard. you try to give him the web address in this format " Fiverr dot com "…

I have a over 160 page complicated ecommerce web site I want made new into a Wordpress ecommerce web site, and I want it turn key with everything put into the new site. Unless a seller can see what they are up against I don’t understand how anyone would be able to quote within reason. This was my first time putting up for bid on Fiverr and today I was shut down with my bid declined by Fiveer. Is Fiverr only for small jobs not serious web sites? I really don’t know what to do other than post on other sites that allow bidders to see their challenge.

I would suggest that instead of posting a complex project like this as a buyer request, that you instead search through the listings for a competent seller with positive feedback. Buyer requests like this will be swamped with offers from incompetent sellers. Write out a clear description with a link to the existing site and send it to a couple of sellers. Discuss the possibility of doing a sample order first, eg, migrating some of the site etc before committing to a large order as there will be a lot of work involved in that. Finally, make sure you have backed up your site before giving any access to anyone else.

I’m curious what your budget is for this.

I agree that you are better off doing a search for a top rated seller, rather than trying your luck in the buyer’s request section where the desperate newbies post.

Yes

You should be more specific about what you want
You said that you want website improvement
Is it SEO or is it web development