How to Determine What Page You’re On

kerlynn7

Hi all! I’m new to Fiverr and came on to check out the forum. I’m seeing posts with sellers talking about their Gigs dropping “from the first page to the last page.” My question is: How can I determine where exactly my Gig is located and which page it’s on? I’m also curious since I’m hearing crickets this week after receiving lots of orders last week - is that normal?? Thanks in advance for your help!!

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

The problem with the claim of ‘dropping’ is that:

“Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily.”

This can be found here, Fiverr Help and Education Center in the second paragraph.

Also, placement will not be the same from one person to the next, so it’s unreliable when someone makes the claim.

In answer to your actual question, though, they run a search for their keyword(s) and then manually click through the pages in an attempt to find their gig in the results.

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

The problem with the claim of ‘dropping’ is that:

This can be found here, Fiverr Help and Education Center in the second paragraph.

Also, placement will not be the same from one person to the next, so it’s unreliable when someone makes the claim.

In answer to your actual question, though, they run a search for their keyword(s) and then manually click through the pages in an attempt to find their gig in the results.

From what I have seen they can rotate hourly, or even every time I search! Although, mainly the best ones seem to keep their relative position.

Truth be told I never check where mine are.

Hi all! I’m new to Fiverr and came on to check out the forum. I’m seeing posts with sellers talking about their Gigs dropping “from the first page to the last page.” My question is: How can I determine where exactly my Gig is located and which page it’s on? I’m also curious since I’m hearing crickets this week after receiving lots of orders last week - is that normal?? Thanks in advance for your help!!

I’m hearing crickets this week after receiving lots of orders last week - is that normal??

You’ve had some great answers already. Sadly, yes it is normal.

In my experience it’s all or nothing with receiving orders on Fiverr. Some weeks I might have half a dozen new orders (a mix of new and returning buyers), another week I might be lucky to have 1 returning buyer.

It’s because of this that I deliberately keep jobs on Fiverr very small to ensure that even on the busiest of weeks I can always fit them in around more predictable freelance opportunities. Fiverr is my preferred freelancing platform, but the way gigs come and go in the search is infuriating.

Archived