Before you can authenticate a private app to Shopify, you’ll need to generate the required credentials from the Shopify admin of the store that you want to connect with your application. If you don’t have a Shopify store, then you can log in to your Partner dashboard and click Development stores to create a test store.
After you’ve provisioned a test store, log in and then generate the required credentials from the test store admin.
- From your Shopify admin, go to Apps .
- Click Manage private apps , near the bottom of the page.
- Click Create new private app .
- In the Description section, enter a name for the private app and a contact email address.Shopify uses the email address to contact the developer if there is an issue with the private app, such as when an API change might break it.
- In the Admin API section, select the areas of your store that you want the app to be able to access.
- If you want to use the Storefront API, then select Allow this app to access your storefront data using the Storefront API . This will generate a Storefront access token.
- Click Save.
kindly refer below fiverr link to develop app.
let me know your thoughts on the same.