How to do seo of my gigs and get more buyers?

jomunabegum_1

Follow this step and get oder

1Gig keyword recharge your service related

2 title and description create

3 Gig share social media

4 Active fiverr account and forum

5 Send buyer request

i hope follow this step you get success

Thanks a lot sir.

sir,

how to send buyer request ?

please sir comment me

• Like 1

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

. Are you a new seller? This is how you get more orders:

. How to get any orders at all ... and get more once you have a few

. Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Fiverr SEO can rank gigs if a proper keyword analysis of potential searches is done. By proper keyword analysis is meant the following:

1. The same keywords should be in the gig title, SEO title, tags, description, and URL.
  2. You better opt for basic, relevant, and popular keywords.
  3. Your gig should have a catchy title, good tags, and descriptions.
  4. Compare/analyze other Fiverr gigs that are ranking with the keywords you want to target.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, williamkork said:

Fiverr SEO can rank gigs if a proper keyword analysis of potential searches is done. By proper keyword analysis is meant the following:

1. The same keywords should be in the gig title, SEO title, tags, description, and URL.
  2. You better opt for basic, relevant, and popular keywords.
  3. Your gig should have a catchy title, good tags, and descriptions.
  4. Compare/analyze other Fiverr gigs that are ranking with the keywords you want to target.

Backlink building service will help your Fiverr gig to get higher ranks on the Google search page.

• Like 1