How to do view my gigs

clippingpath29

Hello my dear,

I am a new seller. I want to

Work this marketplace professionally. I am a

Graphic designer and Photo Editor more than 7 years experience in this field. How to create a perfect gig?please tell me everyone. I am waiting for your response.

Thanks

Best regards

Clippingpath29

Hello dear,

Make a professional gig is not a big task as such, just add multiple packages and everything in details in description. Use common search tags as I mentioned in my post also use the eye-catching images as a cover photo.

You can visit multiple gigs and can get some ideas, but yes visit the gigs for only getting ideas not for copy paste purpose. Try to come up with your own expertise and uniqueness, hope you will receive your order soon and will make a market place here.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

How are you? Please everyone help me. How to improve my gigs ranking on first page. And I want to get order from buyers.

Thanks you

Best regards

Clippingpath29

Please everyone help me. How to improve my gigs ranking on first page.

Be a great seller who delivers work on time, and whose work earns positive reviews. You cannot control where your gig shows up in the search results, so it is best not to worry about it. Just be a great seller, and let the chips fall where they will.

I want to get order from buyers.

Great. Find the people who need your services, and convince them to hire you.

Archived