How to double your revenue in Fiverr?

atamyrat94

Hi there,

There are a lot of amazing services in Fiverr, many of them are very cheap, and I see that a lot of honest and resourceful freelancers who can’t sell their services to many customers. I want give them some helpful advice here:

1. Price isn’t very important

Many people think that if they sell their services cheap, they will get enough customers. It isn’t true. High quality consumers don’t focus on price, they want high quality products or services. You shouldn’t compete on price. For example, if you do link building for $5, you won’t succeed. But, you can sell it for $50 easily.

2. People love gifts

When you deliver works, you should also provide some free but high quality bonus. 1 of 4 customers will leave nice review.

3. Customers are always right

Of course, some of buyers are little disrespectful. You should be patient. Don’t argue with them, or they will leave negative review and destroy your business.

4. You should answer potential buyers’ questions quickly

Download Fiverr app into your phone. And you will get notification when somebody send you message. Potential buyers don’t want to wait, there are tons of alternative gigs, you might lose them immediately. Even if you are in holiday, you should always focus on your business.

5. Don’t deliver too quickly

It is about ‘social proof’. The more orders in queue, the more customers you can get. But don’t be late, deliver them on time.

Best Regards

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi there,

There are a lot of amazing services in Fiverr, many of them are very cheap, and I see that a lot of honest and resourceful freelancers who can’t sell their services to many customers. I want give them some helpful advice here:

Many people think that if they sell their services cheap, they will get enough customers. It isn’t true. High quality consumers don’t focus on price, they want high quality products or services. You shouldn’t compete on price. For example, if you do link building for $5, you won’t succeed. But, you can sell it for $50 easily.

2. People love gifts

When you deliver works, you should also provide some free but high quality bonus. 1 of 4 customers will leave nice review.

Of course, some of buyers are little disrespectful. You should be patient. Don’t argue with them, or they will leave negative review and destroy your business.

Download Fiverr app into your phone. And you will get notification when somebody send you message. Potential buyers don’t want to wait, there are tons of alternative gigs, you might lose them immediately. Even if you are in holiday, you should always focus on your business.

It is about ‘social proof’. The more orders in queue, the more customers you can get. But don’t be late, deliver them on time.

Best Regards

Only one out of four? I don’t see myself doubling my revenue with that…

Only one out of four? I don’t see myself doubling my revenue with that…

Well, actually, with all 5 steps you can double or even triple your sales. On the other hand, if you get 5 stars reviews frequently, your income will start to grow exponentially.

Well, actually, with all 5 steps you can double or even triple your sales. On the other hand, if you get 5 stars reviews frequently, your income will start to grow exponentially.

Why does this step’s success hinge on the other steps? They’re not that interrelated…

…Unless this is part of some magical grand scheme wherein certain rituals result in a positive outcome. 😛

Hi there,

2. People love gifts

Best Regards

1. Don’t deliver too quickly

I hate it when sellers do this to me. I feel like some intentionally hold off until the last minute or hour to deliver.

Why on Earth would you make me wait 2 extra days needlessly? I don’t want extras or bonus, I just want what I ordered.

For me, high quality + quick delivery = 🙂 (great review & perhaps a tip)

Thank you very much for share nice tips. 😀

you’re welcome 🙂

How can i begin to sell on fiverr?

Unfortunately, it is the hardest step. Your gig’s description text and image(s) needs to be very persuasive.

I hate it when sellers do this to me. I feel like some intentionally hold off until the last minute or hour to deliver.

Why on Earth would you make me wait 2 extra days needlessly? I don’t want extras or bonus, I just want what I ordered.

Well, these advices are for sellers, not for buyers 🙂

you’re welcome 🙂

Unfortunately, it is the hardest step. Your gig’s description text and image(s) needs to be very persuasive.

these advices are for sellers, not for buyers

But you’ve got a really experienced buyer telling us that she doesn’t want extras, and she doesn’t want to wait for no good reason - I know who I’d believe! 😉

Hi there,

2. People love gifts

Best Regards

1. People love gifts

Should I bake them some cookies, pie and cake? 🍪

Maybe this sweet bonus will work. 💡

Hi there,

2. People love gifts

Best Regards

really? I never keep my orders queue fill, as long as I get them worked out I deliver them instantly.

Hi there,

2. People love gifts

Best Regards

I totally disagree with you, I always give my clients a real time to finish their tasks, real time means once I done I deliver, no matter what time on the order counter. That’s why my clients love to order again and again!

you’re welcome 🙂

Really?! What about rule no.3 In your advices, “Customers are always right”!

You contradict yourself!

Hi there,

2. People love gifts

Best Regards

Actually, buyers love it when you deliver quickly, praise you in the review, and then you get more buyers.

A huge number of orders in the queue makes some buyers choose someone else, because they think that it will take you a long time to deliver, and/or that the quality will be poor, because you won’t have the time to properly focus on their order.

That’s why you have less than 50 reviews.

I believe we are in this forum to educate each other, in order to help get better. saying someone has a lesser review doesn’t help him, Just tell him what he needs to do to get more reviews.

Good morning friend,

happy weekend to you all

Thanks for your tips. I’ve almost followed all of your tips. But, nowadays I’m not getting enough order than before. Can you tell me what should I do for getting order everyday?

I think fiverr is updating its search algorithm or system etc… My income also decreased, because my gigs dropped on search results.

Hi there,

2. People love gifts

Best Regards

The more orders in queue, the more customers you can get.

This is a very old myth…why would I want to delay the delivery? The sooner I finish a project, the better. More free time for me! Or new projects. Who knows.

Archived