How to download files from a seller who is no longer on Fiverr?

A while ago I got a video done from a seller on Fiverr, and there was a download link to the video when the seller completed the order.

I needed to download the video again the other day and logged in and checked my completed orders, and found that this seller is no longer on Fiverr.

However the download video link was still there, but it wouldn’t let me download the video when I clicked on the link. I got an error message saying ‘This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below’, followed by a bunch of code.

Is it still possible I can download the video even though the seller is no longer on here? The video was on the Fiverr server.

It sounds like it is not able to be accessed.

You don’t say! How can I access the file, then? I don’t think it’s fair that if a seller closes their account, the buyer is no longer able to download files from their orders from that seller.

If it’s not able to be accessed then you can’t access it.

Can someone from Fiverr actually answer this please? I’m not getting the answer I require. There must be a way to access this file, and surely I’m not the only person who this has happened to. There must be other people who have ordered something then the seller has closed their account and they’ve been unable to access their orders at a later date. C’mon Fiverr, get this sorted!