How to download files from a seller who is no longer on Fiverr?

nkaol80

A while ago I got a video done from a seller on Fiverr, and there was a download link to the video when the seller completed the order.

I needed to download the video again the other day and logged in and checked my completed orders, and found that this seller is no longer on Fiverr.

However the download video link was still there, but it wouldn’t let me download the video when I clicked on the link. I got an error message saying ‘This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below’, followed by a bunch of code.

Is it still possible I can download the video even though the seller is no longer on here? The video was on the Fiverr server.

Hi there

I am not 100% sure, but I think that seller removed file from download link.

If that was dropbox link, he/she may removed it from dropbox.

My suggestion is when you download videos from links, you should download twice, or copy it for backup, as seller often remove videos from their dropbox after some time.

But again, maybe I am wrong about link, so like theratypist said, you should ask CS

I googled that error message and found this:

"This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

What that means is that there’s no stylesheet present on how to display the page. Stylesheets are only needed for when you want to view it in a browser.

Example of a XML document with a stylesheet: http://feeds.feedburner.com/viper007bondcom-rss2

It has the same kinda source as your feed, but it has a stylesheet that browsers use to display the page.

But as said above, it doesn’t matter as no one needs to be viewing it in their browser. Feeds are meant for readers and such, not viewing in a browser. :)"

I don’t know how this applies to your situation but I’m sure if you do a few searches on google for this error message you are getting you may get the answer you are seeking. I would be very surprised if anyone here can answer this as this is a technical question about an error message.

I am guessing the seller removed the video that used to be associated with that link you have, and replaced it with something else.

I tried downloading a file (from the delivery page) from a seller I purchased from before and it worked out fine. Was the video attached as a delivery through the Fiverr site or was a simple link just attached? I believe if the video was uploaded and delivered through the Fiverr system it will still be available for download. However, if it was delivered just through a link (wherein you’ll have to download the video from another site) – that may be another story.

Archived