Fiverr Forum

How To Drive Traffic To A Website

Traffic generation is it the problem that you are having?

Here are some tips that you need to know…

So if you have a website and now you need to generate traffic and customers. What is the speediest way to drive traffic to a website for the finest results? There are numerous ways to do that but the smoothest and quickest way is to release articles. First, understand that online marketing is a numbers game. Simply put, whether you are an affiliate marketer with a lot of quality items to offer for various tastes, or proposing a single product to a niche ring of users; the more traffic you generate, the more sales you will make, period.

Beginning with a few of the free web traffic ideas for your website, at the top of the list comes “article marketing”

Article Marketing

Article marketing is the method of writing articles and publishing them on the Internet. You will be able to publish your articles on your website or blog, or on article directories. At the foot of your article you’ll admit a short blurb about yourself and post your internet site address as a link.

Submitting articles to article directories is still among the best ways to drive targeted traffic to your website. Write about issues related to the products or services that you’re dealing with on your website and people who are interested in checking more will be able to inspect your website via the link at the bottom of the articles that you have submitted. Most article directories are free to submit to, so you’ll be able to write and release your articles without dropping a single dollar.

Let me stop here for now.

If this method can be too difficult for you and you need to know where to get real human traffic very cheap, click on this link:

http://fiverr.com/expertseo1/show-you-8-proven-method-to-build-traffic-to-your-site-or-blog

If you need adsense related traffic, click on this link below:

http://fiverr.com/expertseo1/reveal-to-you-where-you-can-get-cheap-and-adsense-targetted-traffic

And if you need where to buy 400,000 traffic, visit by link below:

http://fiverr.com/expertseo1/show-you-where-to-get-cheap-traffic-to-your-site

See you over there

Fastest website traffic exchange http://www.FRAGGLESROCK.org, try it is free! Manual surf, auto surf, banner exchange, SEO tools, all in one! Watch your site growing!!!

Sheriff’s Note: Off Fiverr links that are not allowed.

Here’s my excellent writing gig.

http://www.fiverr.com/fivestar_review/write-3-five-star-positive-reviews-for-your-app

Please DRIVE some FREE traffic.

Fiverr: Graphics, marketing, fun, and more online services for $5

http://www.fiverr.com

Reason why you should NEVER purchase traffic generating gigs on Fiverr:

1. Common Sense
    Purchasing traffic by any means, especially here on Fiverr, won’t do any good to your product sales, signups, or other conversions. Doing a little research beforehand will surely help. Just imagine, if people can increase sales by buying “REAL traffic”, why are there proper advertising services like Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, Bing Ads and BuySellAds? Do you really think that for such a small amount of money, you will be getting useful, real, targeted, incentivized human traffic? Of course not. I’m sure all these big corporations will soon shut down all their advertising services if you’re getting good results with such a cheap price on Fiverr.

2. Fake Bot Traffic
    It’s extremely easy to obtain a fake traffic generating bot on the Internet. Even you yourself can do so with a little research. There are numerous ways of generating fake traffic, and I’ll only show one example here. The most popular one would be the Kiss of The Dragon (KOTD) software method. Such method is actually using a translated traffic bot called JingLing made by the Chinese. I know Chinese, so I even got the original Chinese version in hand and tested it out. Extremely easy to use. Controlling the location, period, duration, number, browsers, operating systems, sources and other characteristics of the fake visitors has never been easier. It can even simulate patterns of real traffic if the seller knows a bit more about true human traffic and learns to customize it. It even has “AdSense Safe” mode to simulate AdSense clicks. Really safe? I don’t think so. Dirty tricks, huh?

3. Social Exchange Traffic
    What people call “high quality and targeted” traffic is probably social exchanges like AddMeFast, Like4Like, LikesPlanet, Hit4Hit, SocialBirth and Hitleap. Sellers get credits by auto-surfing others’ websites in several virtual machines in their computer, then in turn the credits can be used to get traffic. Targeted? Of course. Such exchange platform can easily customize the time, duration, location of the visitors (other people using the same social exchange service). Incentivized? Of course. But not incentivized for your product - they’re incentivized to gain more credits by browsing aimlessly or auto-surfing software, so they can get more traffic themselves. AdSense profits? Of course. Haven’t you heard of “Getting Paid To Click”? Buyers, just be extremely careful when browsing these gigs, otherwise you may risk your AdSense account being banned!

For buyers who still want to try these meaningless services, I’m sure you WON’T get what you need here on Fiverr. You will get exactly 0% conversion, instead of what you’re hoping for like 0.0001% or 0.00001%. It’s not the problem of finding “that” right seller. It’s the problem that such good deal never exists on Fiverr. The so-called “REAL” traffic can simulate AdSense clicks or signups, but when it comes to real purchases like buying your services and products, it is completely useless. A warm reminder - keep your hard-earned $5 and start learning white hat search engine optimization (SEO). It’s the only way to get long -term real exposure of your website. Consider getting services from white hat SEO company (NOT here on Fiverr) with a little more money if you really don’t have the time and efforts to do so.
Collected:

Real visitors are cheap now., it’s a good service. But do you know a blazing fast, beautiful, responsive landing page always converts more? Find the service from: Landing Page Design Service