Fiverr Community Forum

How to earn Fiverr credits?

How to earn Fiverr credits? Seniors please help.

1 Like

What credits are you talking about?

1 Like

It is mentioned in Fiverr TOS under the heading of Fiverr Credits.

1 Like

You don’t earn any “Fiverr credits” on Fiverr. This is not an online game. :wink: You earn real money here. :smiley:

EDIT: @penbearer As @mariashtelle1 pointed out, I am still technically correct. I was not having a laugh. I was just stating a fact. :slight_smile: I am sorry if you felt offended in any way. That was not my intention.

4 Likes

Do you want to attach here a screenshot?
No one ever heard about fiverr “credits” on fiverr.

1 Like

What, does Fiverr has a credit system, please explain? I like to know more cos this is completely new to me and I bad to the rest of us well. Do you know something we don’t?

1 Like

1 Like

Wow, you all are clueless like me. I am a newbie here by the way and was studying Fiverr TOS.

1 Like

I have attached a screenshot below, kindly have a look and read Fiverr TOS before having a laugh at my question.

1 Like

We are not clueless, we are just trying to understand what exactly do you mean so we can advise you better as you question was worded in a funny way.

You don’t “earn” credits. Basically credits are all your earnings that showed on your account but sometimes fiverr can give you extra money as a refund or part of a promotion that you wouldn’t be able to withdraw from your account as your earnings but only will be able to spend on fiverr.

4 Likes

1 Like

Well, you said it yourself. Anyways, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

No one ever heard about “earning credits” and “credits” in a way you presented it. If you want to receive a proper answer you should be more specific so people wouldn’t have fun with how you wrapped your question :wink:

2 Likes

Alright :slight_smile: I’ll be more specific and descriptive in future :smiley:

1 Like

Hey, thanks a lot for clearing my confusion. Relax, no worries :star_struck:

2 Likes