How to earn orders

amaljoan

Please see:

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…
If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…
Guys, I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again… Impressions are NOT a good way to determine the success of your gig. We all know by now that there is a Fiverr bug that has erased the impressions listed for your gigs (yes, Fiverr knows about it, and is working on it). Please be patient, and please stop complaining about it. Stop responding as if the sky is falling, or the world has come to an end. Impressions say very little about the success of your gig. In fact, when it comes to success, …

I have sent many buyer requests and I even waited sleepless to sent buyer requests. But I have not recieved a single click on my gig. Feeling really disappointed.

I have sent many buyer requests and I even waited sleepless to sent buyer requests. But I have not recieved a single click on my gig. Feeling really disappointed.

same here dude.Feeling really disappointed

Guys, sitting around waiting for random orders is not how you build success here on this site. The word, “build”, implies action taken to achieve a goal. What are yourr business goals, and what steps – what actions – are you taking to achieve those goals? What are you DOING to reach out to your target customers, and target consumer market?

Archived