How to easily gig marketing?

fahema

Guest offlinehelpers

One of your gigs is offering lead generation services - you need to use the skills which you intend to use on your gig to drive traffic and leads to your own gigs. 🙂

Guest offlinehelpers

i am an affiliate marketer but i do not make sales since i joined, what will i do to make some earnings?

You don’t seem to have any active gigs? Check and make sure you haven’t got any paused gigs.

Guest offlinehelpers

please am very new here tell me how i can create a gig

You said you had 2 gigs - if you’ve paused them, then just make them active again.

Here are my 2 cents:

1. Join communities on social networks and look for potential buyers posting jobs and bid there, I got one client this way but still, you can get more.
  2. Create professional custom graphics for your gigs using a tool like Canva and also make videos
  3. Marketing is looking for opportunities and putting yourself out there, that being said, send custom proposals for buyer requests.

These 3, especially the 2nd and 3rd are vital takeaways you really need.

Plus, I realized that your post contains grammatical mistakes, etc.Use an online proofreader to send proposals and also when writing posts to give a good and professional impression, this has more weight than you think.

Archived