How to edit or change feedback?

Hi, I am Sanju… I am level 1 seller (few days ago) I want to know how to edit or change feedback. How to do this. Please help me…

Getting a Logo from Google and editing the text is not a so hard work right?
Come on, I found all your portfolios of your deliveries displayed in your profile on Google. I am sure this is gonna get you and your buyers both in trouble.

… I know that. And also I didn’t get any logo from google… That designs on my profile( only my designs…not from google )…I don’t want to edit my reviews, I want to edit that I have given feedback…to seller…
Please watch this screenshot…This is my logo design software 's screenshots. ( displaying on my profile…[logo design gig] )…

Actually you are using a template from Logo Creator that just changes the text and few things and exports the logo. So, in this way the Logos you make are not unique that should be and also I had found the same Logo being used in a PR 8 Blog so, it definitely can be treated before law.

Why would you change your feedback?

…It is not truth… I use logo creators…but I am a designer… If buyer need the symbol or template I will get it from logo design software( If buyer need)…IFNOT I AM DESIGNING IT. Ok…thanks for your informations, I think I have to design more than more unique designs…Once again thank you…
Can you send me the link (that the logo using on blog) I need to check it…Thanks…

Hi,…I need to change the feedback because that seller is great but I didnt give him to right review…I want to know can I edit it or not?..plz help me…

I can’t help as I never do something like that.
And cut that Bro-thing. You watch to many movies, lol. I’m not your bro.

You only have 3 days to modify your feedback. You can open the order-scroll down to your feedback- hover over it and you should be able to see an “edit” option.

Ok…so sorry…

Hi, Thanks for your help…

Ok…I am going to change it…Thanks