How to effect in Fiverr if not active

sobujsarkar99

Hi everybody,

I hope you are well. If I can’t active the Fiverr long time like 7 days. how can affect my account? Already That’s what happened to me. How can I easily get good results for my account now?.

Please tell me to help me.

Thank you

Yes I am good, Please read more and more Fiverr forum tips.

Then you know and create a good result.

Your post is hard to understand.

Are you saying you were not active with your Fiverr account (as in you made an account, but let it sit and did not do anything with it) OR are you saying you just haven’t had any activity on your account for 7 days? OR are you saying you are not going to be able to do orders or tend to your Fiverr account for 7 days?

If you place your account on hiatus, it can affect your placement in the listings. Only way to recover is to get orders when you activate your account again after being OOO.

GG

Your post is hard to understand.

Are you saying you were not active with your Fiverr account (as in you made an account, but let it sit and did not do anything with it) OR are you saying you just haven’t had any activity on your account for 7 days? OR are you saying you are not going to be able to do orders or tend to your Fiverr account for 7 days?

If you place your account on hiatus, it can affect your placement in the listings. Only way to recover is to get orders when you activate your account again after being OOO.

GG

actually I can not active 7 days. I want back my gig rank. I’m a new seller.

actually I can not active 7 days. I want back my gig rank. I’m a new seller.

Only way to get back your Gig rank is to be active (and I don’t mean 24/7 active either) and get orders. If you were not active for 7 days, other listings likely took your spot. Your placement in the listings is not guaranteed and does change regardless of whether you are active or not - to help promote all sellers.

GG

Read this article

The forum is full of new sellers desperately wanting success. Someone has told them that you just create a gig and everybody rushes to buy it … Easy money! Of course that is not the case! Selling on Fiverr is just like opening a business. Imagine you are opening a shop in a town. You would see what the competition is doing. Are they offering the same thing as you. Can you offer something different or better. Or maybe a niche that nobody else has thought of. That is called research and you…

Archived