How to encourage more positive reviews on your orders

rpmanthony

I found that by adding one line of text every time I deliver an order, does two things…

1. Increases the percentage of buyers who take the time to review my gig

2. Increases the percentage of positive reviews (versus negative) by giving me a chance to fix problems BEFORE they result in a “thumbs down” review

That one line is…

Let me know if there is anything else I can do to ensure a Thumbs Up review on this order.

Hope this helps,

Anthony Curtis

Why do I cringe when a seller asks me for a positive review, even if I was getting ready to leave him/her one anyway? Maybe it’s just me. I want my buyers to be inspired by my service to leave one. If they don’t oh well.

The OPs sentence is subtle though so it’s ok.

I really like rpmanthony’s technique because it’s subtle. It reminds them about feedback without blatantly asking them to leave feedback, and it does also open a line of dialogue if there are any issues with the order. I’m going to start using this line.

1: Always deliver in-time. (if you are late, communicate with buyer and tell them why it gets late)

2: Always give something extra (a little surprise work)

3: In Delivery ask your buyer to leave you a review, in case of any problems communicate before leaving negative.

I follow these simple steps and i am so far getting almost 90% reviews from completed orders and so far 100% are positive.

"Thanks so much for ordering from me! If there are any problems please let me know and I will do my best to resolve them ASAP!

Leaving me a positive feedback comment is the BEST way to let me know that you appreciate my work.

It helps my gig out so so much if you will do this with every order!

You can also SHARE my gig with your friends on social networks!

THANK YOU AGAIN for using my service!"

I usually leave this at the end of every order and it has greatly increased my sales and positive reviews!

I have a 100% seller rating and 100% rating on all my gigs. I have completed 860 orders and counting.

I never ask for a buyer to leave a rating yet I still get them. Sometimes I find it a bit unethical to ask for rating at all. I like my work to speak for itself and let the customer decide what action they would like to take with not pressure. Whenever I’m done I always thank them and ask them to contact me if they need any alterations or changes.

If they truly believe I gave them great service then they’ll surely leave one if they’re not too busy.

I don’t ask for ratings. Usually, the buyer leaves a rating or a review on their own. I have noticed however, that most of the time when they don’t…it’s on smaller orders. So the more they spend, the more likely they are to leave feedback.

I personally include the line:

"If you are happy, could you kindly also mark this as complete by leaving a review.

If you have any issues, changes or queries, please message me before leaving a review.

"

I agree with the comment above, specifically telling someone to leave a positive review makes me cringe - I prefer to be more subtle.

Archived