How to find a good Writer?

shumicpi

You just have to search through writers and start contacting them to see if they have experience in Photoshop. HOwever, most good writers will do research on any subject matter and can write about anything pretty well. But I would suggest you email each writer first, and then see by their email reply to you how well it is written which will give you an idea of the quality of writing for their gig.

Good writers are not hard to find, if you know where to look. Since you are on Fiverr, you’ve come to the right place. Fiverr has a lot of really good writers. Look for some writers with five star ratings and contact them and ask if they would consider your project.

Guest ratna2013

search properly in fiverr… there are many writers… you can msg them about your demand… if they do that you can contact them. thnx.

If you can’t find a good writer who’s super familiar with photoshop, you can could also try this: write up a basic article or outline of what you want. Then you can hire a reliable writer to edit and elaborate on what you want.

Good luck! Let me know if you need anything I can help with.

Guest webexpert1313

Hello, if you need to find a good writer, then you need to go on fiverr and search article writers and check Some sellers Recent reviews, If you are satisfied with any seller then go for it and order this GIG…

Hope you Understand 🙂

• 8 months later...

Archived