How to find a true Search Engine based Website Traffic Seller?

hanjietech

If you are looking forward to buy search engine based website traffic, then please confirm the below points with your seller.

1. Whether the traffic stats can be seen on Google Analytics or not (Ans: must be yes)
  2. Whether it is marked as referral or search traffic (Ans: must be search traffic, if the seller says yes then it means s/he is using software to generate traffic)
  3. Can you choose your own search keyword (Ans: must be yes)
  4. Is there any problem with popup in your website (Ans: must be no, if the seller says yes then it means s/he is using software to generate traffic)
  5. Is it ok for selecting a irrelevant search keyword (Ans: must be no, if the seller says yes then it means s/he is using software to generate traffic)
  6. How many seconds the user will stay on your website (Ans: must be undefined, because nobody can guarantee which visitor will like your site and which visitor will not, if the seller give you any time slot like 20sec or 50sec then it means he is using software to generate traffic)
  7. How many visitors at most a day can be delivered (Ans: must be no more than 500, because google has a impression and keyword rotation policy, if the seller says more than 500 then it means he is using software to generate traffic)

If you fail to find such a Traffic Seller on Fiverr then you can look for me, because I sell true Search Engine based Website Traffic.

• If you feel that this post is helpful then please like it and share it.

1. Its easy to send fake traffic that will show up in google analytics. People do this all the time on a site where you buy and sell websites. Not sure if the name is allowed here but you can guess where I mean and I get buyers from there asking for help. Every.Single.Day

2. This can be faked easily no matter what you are told and real traffic is sometimes as bad as software generated traffic or bots. Check the location the traffic is coming from as well. If all the visitors are coming from China or outer mongolia, it doesn’t matter how long they spend on your site, the traffic is useless.

3. Agreed.

4. Its easy enough for someone to send you expired domain traffic with or without popups on your site. Even though a lot of rotators don’t allow popups, some do.

5. I don’t understand what you are saying here. It shouldn’t matter what the keyword is as long as you can choose it yourself.

6. yes, this is a very good indication of bot or rotator traffic but for proxy traffic and other sources of useless traffic it is not so clear cut, until you look at the traffic sources closely.

7. If you are referring to adsense here forget it. Everyone who sends traffic to their adsense pages gets toasted sooner or later and I would not do it. Even if you get clicks on adsense ads from the traffic it’s not going to work. The #1 reason this fails each and every time is this… advertisers conversions… no matter how many clicks you get, if it is not converting on on the backend for the advertiser you are going to get banned, 100% as sure as the sun rises and sets.

Reply to @markp: I think you have made a mistake about point 2 and 7 after I read it a few times I think Hanjietech was trying to say that referral traffic is invalid and search traffic is valid. Also about point 7 I think it is really cool if there are traffic which doesn’t get us kicked from adsense.

• 5 weeks later...

1. How many visitors at most a day can be delivered (Ans: must be no more than 500, because google has a impression and keyword rotation policy, if the seller says more than 500 then it means he is using software to generate traffic)

Do not agree with this one, There is few script that can rotate site links after click amount web owner want. Also i am using adwords and i can change traffic amount per day. So that mean google adwords use a software too?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived