How to find Buyer Request?

alihassandar

I am new on fiverr recently completed on Fiverr Website SEO Audit course and i have learn lots of thing from this course but, still i am daily searching and waiting for order. I didn’t get any single order.
Kindly help to out of this situation how i get order and what is specific time of get buyer request?

this article may help you. Please note that Fiverr is a global platform and as such Buyer Requests can appear at any time. There is no one specific time that they appear.

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

This is my experience with Buyers Requests when I was a new seller on Fiverr.

Fiverr only allows 10 sellers from each level to make offers on buyer requests. Because so many sellers who are level 0 or level 1 depend on BR to get jobs there are naturally more of those level sellers making offers to each BR. dizzy_face Therefore, when 10 sellers like you, who are level 0, apply for a job Fiver pulls that BR from view. I had this happen to me many times when I first started out. It was frustrating! face_with_symbols_over_mouth Once you get to level 1 things get better…

this article may help you. Please note that Fiverr is a global platform and as such Buyer Requests can appear at any time. There is no one specific time that they appear.

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

This is my experience with Buyers Requests when I was a new seller on Fiverr.

Fiverr only allows 10 sellers from each level to make offers on buyer requests. Because so many sellers who are level 0 or level 1 depend on BR to get jobs there are naturally more of those level sellers making offers to each BR. dizzy_face Therefore, when 10 sellers like you, who are level 0, apply for a job Fiver pulls that BR from view. I had this happen to me many times when I first started out. It was frustrating! face_with_symbols_over_mouth Once you get to level 1 things get better…

Thankyou so much vickiespencer

Archived