How to Find Jobs on Fiverr

Hello,

Again, I have been here for years. I know how to create a gig. When I first started on Fiverr, there was a way for me to search jobs. Now I can’t. I don’t want to try Social Media because this is the amount of responses that I get 0. Yes, zero. So how else do I look for a job on Fiverr without begging to do it on Social Media?

The reason for this is because I would like to add a pitch. I don’t know if I can do this on any of my gigs a the moment.

You’re talking about the Buyer Requests feature, right?

Unfortunately, unlevelled sellers see fewer requests than levelled sellers. Sometimes they don’t seem to see any.

This is different from a few years ago, when everybody was able to see and reply to requests.

Keep checking the section, as they may show up sporadically. You’ll probably see lots more if you’re able to level up.

You’re talking about the Buyer Requests feature, right?

Unfortunately, unlevelled sellers see fewer requests than levelled sellers. Sometimes they don’t seem to see any.

This is different from a few years ago, when everybody was able to see and reply to requests.

Keep checking the section, as they may show up sporadically. You’ll probably see lots more if you’re able to level up.

I am not talking about Buyer Request. I am a Seller that wants to sell my skills. Why is Fiverr still around when Seller can’t sell? Social Media does not work with Fiverr.

Hello,

Again, I have been here for years. I know how to create a gig. When I first started on Fiverr, there was a way for me to search jobs. Now I can’t. I don’t want to try Social Media because this is the amount of responses that I get 0. Yes, zero. So how else do I look for a job on Fiverr without begging to do it on Social Media?

The reason for this is because I would like to add a pitch. I don’t know if I can do this on any of my gigs a the moment.

So how else do I look for a job on Fiverr without begging to do it on Social Media?

You could either keep checking Buyer Requests, as @ahmwritingco kindly suggested you, or seek for your clients in the old-fashioned way: outside the internet and without the usage of social media.

I think you’re looking for something that doesn’t exist.

The only way to “find jobs” that I know of is to search the buyer requests. But you’ve said this isn’t what you mean.

You’ve asked why is Fiverr still around when a seller can’t sell?

The idea of Fiverr is that it is a self-contained ecosystem. A seller advertises their skills. A buyer searches for skills that match their requirements. Simple.

If you’re not getting any sales then there is likely to be something not quite right with what you’re offering. No offence, but whenever anyone on the forums says something akin to “it’s not me it’s everyone else” invariably the answer to their dilemma is to be found within their own profile and gigs.

It’s wrong to suggest that a seller can’t sell their skills. Thousands of sales are made everyday on Fiverr.

• 9 months later...

Archived