How to find my old Fiverr support tickets?

daisydesigns

According to my opinion, Fiverr always gives some new updates on this system and these changes make me uncomfortable:

• A new dashboard
  • A new mailbox
  • Now, a new support system

I don’t think they are helpful. In contrast, I think it’s very complex, uncomfortable, not clearly to see or to track.

How about your opinion?

Tried it Maddie… It didn’t work! 😩

Maybe if I create a new ticket, perhaps something will appear?! LOL. :rofl:

I don’t know, Nika. That link works for me every time on desktop and mobile, and it shows all my old tickets. I do have to click Sign In at the top right after going to https://fiverr.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests and then I use my regular Fiverr login. I just stumbled onto it.

I’m glad it worked for you, @thecreativeguys! At least that confirms that it might work for some others.

I don’t know, Nika. That link works for me every time on desktop and mobile, and it shows all my old tickets. I do have to click Sign In at the top right after going to https://fiverr.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests and then I use my regular Fiverr login. I just stumbled onto it.

I’m glad it worked for you, @thecreativeguys! At least that confirms that it might work for some others.

I don’t know, Nika. That link works for me every time on desktop and mobile, and it shows all my old tickets.

Thanks, Maddie!

I’ll try again in the AM on my 📱

Now, it’s time for me to count sheep. 🐑

I had the same problem yesterday so I opened a new ticket and after I sent this new message I was able to see my previous tickets.
So fun !

I wonder if I will have to send them a “show me my previous tickets” message each time I want to access to the old conversations with CS. :rofl:

Hi,

When I sign in, it automatically goes to the new support page, not old one.

I don’t know, then. It works for me for some reason, as long as I stay signed in and refresh the Requests link. So far it has worked for one other person in the thread but no one else. :woman_shrugging:

OK, I tried to do an instruction in this thread, I created a new ticket to ask a support. Then, I can see my old tickets.

1.thumb.jpg.c4222413943b5ece12ab59ab2a303f0a.jpg

However, when I clicked on one of these 2 tickets to read, it automatically went to a new page.

2.thumb.jpg.e5febb719ee9243e97b62d19f9775107.jpg

It means that I cannot read my all tickets.
I try to open them on my computer as well as my smartphone, but it’s useless.

How can I do now? I cannot contact Fiverr support.

OK, I tried to do an instruction in this thread, I created a new ticket to ask a support. Then, I can see my old tickets.

However, when I clicked on one of these 2 tickets to read, it automatically went to a new page.

Same for me!

I submitted a ticket (I think) - it then took me to a page where I could see a list of my old tickets. When I clicked on any of those it simply opened a new ticket up. I didn’t get an email confirmation of my ‘new’ ticket, I don’t know if it was sent/received or not.

Do I send another ticket to find out if they got the first one? If they didn’t get the first one, would they get a second one?

Wouldn’t mind but the ticket I wanted to send was about another possible bug, and all I’ve encountered is more bugs! 🐛

Same for me!

I submitted a ticket (I think) - it then took me to a page where I could see a list of my old tickets. When I clicked on any of those it simply opened a new ticket up. I didn’t get an email confirmation of my ‘new’ ticket, I don’t know if it was sent/received or not.

Do I send another ticket to find out if they got the first one? If they didn’t get the first one, would they get a second one?

Wouldn’t mind but the ticket I wanted to send was about another possible bug, and all I’ve encountered is more bugs! 🐛

Same for me!

I don’t know what’s happening.

Thanks for the update!

I’ve tried everything and nothing works. 😩 I’m still puzzled & confused why they would take away the linkage.

Archived