How to find out which post is mine?

deesajn

When you replay to my post, there is your avatar instead of mine.

Sorry, I just don’t know what you mean. My Fiverr profile picture shows next to my username. Yours shows next to your username. When i reply to you, it shows my picture and name as the person replying, and in the corner it shows your picture as the person I replied to. I don’t see it any different. Perhaps someone else will understand your issue and offer a response.

Sorry, I just don’t know what you mean. My Fiverr profile picture shows next to my username. Yours shows next to your username. When i reply to you, it shows my picture and name as the person replying, and in the corner it shows your picture as the person I replied to. I don’t see it any different. Perhaps someone else will understand your issue and offer a response.

In the previous forum, when you have starter a thread, there was clear indication that this is your post. So if you wanted to find it on the list, you were just looking for your avatar in a circle. Now it’s different: when you post a thread there is an avatar of yours, but it will disappear when someone replies in this thread therefor you can’t longer see which post is yours looking just by the avatar. Please check the attachment. You just replied in my thread (2nd post) and there is your avatar there now:

chrome_2016-12-20_17-51-23.thumb.jpg.383a5e6abf47de859cf70ee2b50d40a4.jpg

In the previous forum, when you have starter a thread, there was clear indication that this is your post. So if you wanted to find it on the list, you were just looking for your avatar in a circle. Now it’s different: when you post a thread there is an avatar of yours, but it will disappear when someone replies in this thread therefor you can’t longer see which post is yours looking just by the avatar. Please check the attachment. You just replied in my thread (2nd post) and there is your avatar there now:

Ok, I see now. I don’t really care for that display either, but it’s what we have for now. You can see all your posts by going to your Activity page. You can get there by clicking on your own photo or by using this link: http://forum.fiverr.com/users/deesajn/activity

Archived