How to Find Specific Gig?

Hello. Is there a forum section here that helps with locating gigs? I found this one the most relevant to ask my question.

I am sure there is a gig that I am looking for but I can’t come up with the right words to search with. I am looking for a gig that would transform English text to old English text. The one that sounds like it was spoken in medieval times that also reminds of pirate accent. Example words: hear’ye, matey, lad

Please let me know how you would search for these as it would help my usability of website.

Thanks.

You could try going to Buying at the top of the Fiverr main page and state your requirements under Post a Request.

You can always look up an article writer and send them a message asking if they can do it. We can create custom orders for you. You can post a buyer request but you might get slammed with people saying yes I can do it but it might not be true that they can. I would look for article writers that have awesome reviews first and then send them a message asking if they can do it first!