Fiverr Community Forum

How to find your 1st Client

Is it a struggle for you?
Then I share my tricks and some secrets on how to find clients. Even though I am starter in Fiverr, not yet find a client yet, but even though I like to share my thoughts with you.

Analyze your competitors how much they charge.
Build a positive reputation, feedback, portfolio by charging significantly less than your competitors because you need to get social proof.

70% of customers don’t buy from unrecognizable / trending Gig
however, people always are looking for free or cheap.
Never neglect these people when you start it because they give you more than money - you get experience.

12 Likes

Best wishes on your fiverr journey :slight_smile:

1 Like

@aaminamalfar welcome & best wishes for you!

I feel like you’ve just made that statistic up. Can you link a source?

Yes sure, I will share the link with you shortly.

Same to you, Keep growing…

Undercutting prices of competitors is not a guarantee especially when the minimum is $5. Plus, there are some clients that tend to stay clear of gigs that charge low rates. Not only that, but many discourage the practice of offering cheap services as that will draw in some unpleasant buyers that want the galaxy for $5.

That said, do examine how your competitors function and present themselves via their gig. Study your strength and weaknesses. Price your gigs accordingly but don’t under- or over- price them.

Finding solid ground is a learning process all it’s own which many of us are still grappling with. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with the community.

Thank you, I look forward to it.

Have you got it yet? Else it just seems made up.