How to find your first buyer?

bellerinaa

active 24/7 and shere your gin in social account

active 24/7

try to active all the time

You don’t need to be active all the time…We are humans not Machines !!

Wait for buyers to visit your gigs, start visiting buyer’s request section and see if you like any of their request to work on, and send them your proposals…

you won’t get more than 1 or 2 views per month if you don’t use social media stuff.

Sharing on social media is recommended but not necessary !!

active 24/7

try to active all the time

You don’t need to be active all the time…We are humans not Machines !!

Wait for buyers to visit your gigs, start visiting buyer’s request section and see if you like any of their request to work on, and send them your proposals…

you won’t get more than 1 or 2 views per month if you don’t use social media stuff.

It really depends on what you are doing, as long as you don’t find a specific crazy niche it’s really hard. If you’ are, for example, drawing, writing, designing or doing voice over stuff - even if it’s something special - it’s incredibly hard to find your gig on fiverr

It really depends on what you are doing, as long as you don’t find a specific crazy niche it’s really hard. If you’ are, for example, drawing, writing, designing or doing voice over stuff - even if it’s something special - it’s incredibly hard to find your gig on fiverr

Don’t know how its hard to find gig on fiverr !

If gig wont be found, fiverr wont earn !! That’s as simple as that…so all of gigs can be found but on different positions and search pages…

I have never ever shared any of my gig to social media and they are still on first or second page when I am searching for specific keywords !

Archived