How To Fiverr Promote Gigs ? Must Answer Please

logomaniya

You can promote them in the forum in “my fiverr gigs” section. You can’t use the new Fiverr gig promotion feature unless you’re selected by Fiverr for that. The help says you currently need to be level 2 or above for that.

Thanks You Soo Much For Details

You can promote them in the forum in “my fiverr gigs” section. You can’t use the new Fiverr gig promotion feature unless you’re selected by Fiverr for that. The help says you currently need to be level 2 or above for that.

The help says you currently need to be level 2 or above for that.

I don’t want to say that your wrong, but I’m level 1 and I am using this feature.

The help says you currently need to be level 2 or above for that.

I don’t want to say that your wrong, but I’m level 1 and I am using this feature.

Maybe they’ve changed the rules but the actual help like I said still says you need to be at least level 2.

See https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011563858?segment=seller

only hand-vetted sellers who meet all our quality metrics can participate in this program.

We’ll evaluate your eligibility according to the following standards:

You’re a Level 2 or Top Rated sellerAt least one of your Gigs is in an eligible categoryYour Gig scored 4.7 in public ratingYour Gig has at least 30 reviewsYou meet additional quality metrics

Maybe they’ve given you the feature based on having a lot of reviews/orders etc. in a short time and your other stats apart from the level were okay for that feature. As well as maybe checking your gigs manually. Maybe it also depends on how many people have been given the feature in each eligible category.

Maybe they’ve changed the rules but the actual help like I said still says you need to be at least level 2.

See https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011563858?segment=seller

only hand-vetted sellers who meet all our quality metrics can participate in this program.

We’ll evaluate your eligibility according to the following standards:

You’re a Level 2 or Top Rated sellerAt least one of your Gigs is in an eligible categoryYour Gig scored 4.7 in public ratingYour Gig has at least 30 reviewsYou meet additional quality metrics

Maybe they’ve given you the feature based on having a lot of reviews/orders etc. in a short time and your other stats apart from the level were okay for that feature. As well as maybe checking your gigs manually. Maybe it also depends on how many people have been given the feature in each eligible category.

I get you, yeah I’m 90 dollars short of level two so im preety damn close haha.

Archived