A few days ago, I created a gig, but I was unable to publish the gig. I was facing an error in gig gallery. It showed me “Image Upload Error, Please Re-Upload” error message. I tried to fix this error more than 20 times in consecutive 04 days. Then I decided to delete saved draft and create a FRESH NEW GIG with previously saved gig information.
I thought to post the fixing method might help someone who is facing error like me.
Okay, Let’s go with step-by-step.
1. At first, don’t flood the save button in gig gallery when the error occurs.
2. Save all gig information in a Word document such as Gig Description, Pricing, and other required texts.
3. Delete the saved draft in your gig menu.
4. Create a new gig using the saved information in the 02nd step.
5. Cheers, You’re done. Now share your gig in social media.
I wish you all the best!
Happy Freelancing & Merry Christmas!