How to Fix Image Upload Error in Gig Gallery [Step by Step Guide]

seo_maya

Hi there,

A few days ago, I created a gig, but I was unable to publish the gig. I was facing an error in gig gallery. It showed me “Image Upload Error, Please Re-Upload” error message. I tried to fix this error more than 20 times in consecutive 04 days. Then I decided to delete saved draft and create a FRESH NEW GIG with previously saved gig information.

I thought to post the fixing method might help someone who is facing error like me.

Okay, Let’s go with step-by-step.

1. At first, don’t flood the save button in gig gallery when the error occurs.
2. Save all gig information in a Word document such as Gig Description, Pricing, and other required texts.
3. Delete the saved draft in your gig menu.
4. Create a new gig using the saved information in the 02nd step.
5. Cheers, You’re done. Now share your gig in social media.

I wish you all the best!

Happy Freelancing & Merry Christmas!

SEO_Maya

Hi there,

A few days ago, I created a gig, but I was unable to publish the gig. I was facing an error in gig gallery. It showed me “Image Upload Error, Please Re-Upload” error message. I tried to fix this error more than 20 times in consecutive 04 days. Then I decided to delete saved draft and create a FRESH NEW GIG with previously saved gig information.

I thought to post the fixing method might help someone who is facing error like me.

Okay, Let’s go with step-by-step.

1. At first, don’t flood the save button in gig gallery when the error occurs.

2. Save all gig information in a Word document such as Gig Description, Pricing, and other required texts.

3. Delete the saved draft in your gig menu.

4. Create a new gig using the saved information in the 02nd step.

5. Cheers, You’re done. Now share your gig in social media.

I wish you all the best!

Happy Freelancing & Merry Christmas!

SEO_Maya

1. Save all gig information in a Word document such as Gig Description, Pricing, and other required texts.

I just noticed this post and I had to mention that this is good advice while creating gigs even if you don’t get an error. Fiverr is a bit fussy during gig creation and edits, so a side backup can really save you! Post pinned for the useful reminder and info about error resolution.

Archived