How to Gain a fast order?

tuhin67

Duplicate gigs are against Fiverr TOS. Your first gig is just a subdivision of your sixth gig.
Using the Fiverr logo is also against the TOS, and you have it in 4 of the 6 gigs.
You say you are, quote “Very aware of Facebook rules and community Guidelines.” But only state this in the first Facebook gig. If you actually do know them, why not include that in the others?

Duplicate gigs are against Fiverr TOS. Your first gig is just a subdivision of your sixth gig.

Using the Fiverr logo is also against the TOS, and you have it in 4 of the 6 gigs.

You say you are, quote “Very aware of Facebook rules and community Guidelines.” But only state this in the first Facebook gig. If you actually do know them, why not include that in the others?

but Ma"am my all gig obey fiverr rules

Terms of Service:

Gigs®

• Gigs and/or users may be removed by Fiverr from the Site for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
    • Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party’s terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy found here
    • Intentional copies of Gigs

Proprietary Restrictions

The Site, including its general layout, design and content, is exclusively owned by Fiverr and protected by copyright and trademark law. Fiverr®, Gig® and Gigs® are all registered trademarks owned exclusively by Fiverr. Users have no right, and specifically agree not to do the following with respect to the Site or any part, component or extension of the Site (including its mobile applications): (i) copy, transfer, adapt, modify, distribute or reproduce it, in any manner; (ii) reverse assemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive its source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization; (iii) modify or create derivative works; (iv) remove any copyright notice, identification or any other proprietary notices, or; (v) use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site, or interfere with any other users’ enjoyment of the Site. Users also agree not to permit or authorize anyone else to do any of the foregoing.

Facebook TOS:

Do not:

Post, share, engage with content, or create accounts, groups, pages, events or other assets, either manually or automatically, at very high frequencies.

I don’t see how you could possibly:

Promote to 5 Million relevantPeople $40

I will promote your product or services to 5 Million relevant customers in your targeted country

7 Days Delivery

without spamming.

Terms of Service:

Gigs®

• Gigs and/or users may be removed by Fiverr from the Site for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
    • Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party’s terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy found here
    • Intentional copies of Gigs

Proprietary Restrictions

The Site, including its general layout, design and content, is exclusively owned by Fiverr and protected by copyright and trademark law. Fiverr®, Gig® and Gigs® are all registered trademarks owned exclusively by Fiverr. Users have no right, and specifically agree not to do the following with respect to the Site or any part, component or extension of the Site (including its mobile applications): (i) copy, transfer, adapt, modify, distribute or reproduce it, in any manner; (ii) reverse assemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive its source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization; (iii) modify or create derivative works; (iv) remove any copyright notice, identification or any other proprietary notices, or; (v) use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site, or interfere with any other users’ enjoyment of the Site. Users also agree not to permit or authorize anyone else to do any of the foregoing.

Facebook TOS:

Do not:

Post, share, engage with content, or create accounts, groups, pages, events or other assets, either manually or automatically, at very high frequencies.

I don’t see how you could possibly:

Promote to 5 Million relevantPeople $40

I will promote your product or services to 5 Million relevant customers in your targeted country

7 Days Delivery

without spamming.

but ma"am I don’t write facebook group, page etc.

Archived