How to generate linkedIn lead

Today I will discuss why we select LinkedIn for Lead generation.
It’s my first post and I’m a new seller in b2b lead generation. But I think, LinkedIn is the right platform for lead generation. Because we can get the first and last name any company person, job title, company website, valid email in a very easy way. The first step is viewing to target profile. This requires you to first determine who is your ideal lead. If you are using LinkedIn’s sales navigator tools you are given 22 different filter categories to refine the LinkedIn database into your ideal target list. To collect leads from LinkedIn you need to have an account in LinkedIn and complete and grow connection. If we want to give a perfect lead to the buyer then there is no alternative to LinkedIn.

Today I will discuss why we select LinkedIn for Lead generation.

It’s my first post and I’m a new seller in b2b lead generation. But I think, LinkedIn is the right platform for lead generation. Because we can get the first and last name any company person, job title, company website, valid email in a very easy way. The first step is viewing to target profile. This requires you to first determine who is your ideal lead. If you are using LinkedIn’s sales navigator tools you are given 22 different filter categories to refine the LinkedIn database into your ideal target list. To collect leads from LinkedIn you need to have an account in LinkedIn and complete and grow connection. If we want to give a perfect lead to the buyer then there is no alternative to LinkedIn.

Thanks @sumi_shahriar

Archived